The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Pfffff... Geometry was so easy(for me anyway). I didn't do any homework and aced all the tests and ended up with all A's and B's in that class. My Trigonometry class is slightly harder, but not too bad. I'm not really worrying about the exam. Even U.S. History won't be totally terrible, except probably for the essay. But Physics ...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Yeah, physics always tends to leave a big gap in our posts for some reason, making the picture aligned really weird.

Also, not only do I have my own problems... but I just invited Ruto and Saria's worst enemy back to NSM.  :o
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

D: D: D:

But Linky hasn't grown up yet...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Fine. Let's make him younger and more clickable.

Saria

Meh. I'm not scared. All he does is walk around laughing instead of killing them. :P All he has is a sword. What about a gun?
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

sipan1234

my life sucks.
at the Christmasholidays or summervacation I then bored me to death even though I am in a nice place Istanbul Antalya and Paris than bored I'm still dead. really weird

ETFROXX

People bug me.

A lot.

I was trying to go out the doors but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. LET'S BE RUDE JERK FACES AND STAND RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT AND NOT MOVE WHEN SOMEONE SAYS 'EXCUSE ME'. D:<

Saria

-_- The gym teacher keeps going all over the school so she can weigh me. She thinks I'm anorexic. She's going to weigh me again tomorrow. When I get angry, I blurt out curses and tell them off. Let's hope I can control my temper. :)

Please give me tips on how to get fat :'(
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Jub3r7