The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

no matter what I do I'll still be the same idiot.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Saria

I think I'm going crazy without Ruto. :( I just walked by the dinner table and thought I saw Linky. When I blinked and looked at "Linky" again, it turned out it was a bowl of corn.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ETFROXX

Super Zombie

LIFE IS AWESOME! I love life! My life rocks. I am SO FREAKING HAPPY!

Man, life is good.

SuperFireKirby

WRONG THREAD

Quote from: Super Zombie on April 21, 2011, 11:50:34 PMLIFE IS AWESOME HORRBLE! I love hate life! My life rocks sucks. I am SO FREAKING HAPPY MISERABLE!

Man, life is good terrible.
Now it's in the correct thread

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Have to finish a biology paper. My teammate decided that drinking a buttload of booze was more important than finishing her part of the paper. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

Bleh. People suck.

On the brightside, I luff Roz. <3

Roz~

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 22, 2011, 10:04:25 AMBleh. People suck.

On the brightside, I luff Roz. <3

Inorite? Managed to finish it on time.

And I luff ye too <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Mom's been depressed, and because she can be controlling, it spreads...

And my friends are just getting douchier as it is, but whatever.

Harvest

My brother moved back in today.  Now my room that is just big enough for one person has two adult men living in it.  Fucking awful.  We have bunk beds.  We have bunk beds....we.....have.....bunk.....beds.....

*blows brains out
-

ETFROXX

Frickin' hell. Can't have fun anymore. Screw it.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Harvest on April 22, 2011, 02:57:46 PMMy brother moved back in today.  Now my room that is just big enough for one person has two adult men living in it.  Fucking awful.  We have bunk beds.  We have bunk beds....we.....have.....bunk.....beds.....

*blows brains out
I know the feeling. My bunk beds were really pissing me off about a month ago so I took the top one off by myself at midnight. My anger gave me the strength.

But anyways... I can currently only count 4 friends I can truly rely on and trust. Hopefully my new friends which are replacing old, shitty friends can raise that number.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

My cousins are drivng me crazy with their idiocy, begging and yelling, every one of my relatives (on my mother's side of the family) is asking me for money! And guilt-tripping me into another 5 hour trip to see more relatives.

I'm in China for the weekend but I'm using a borrowed laptop so no msn or facebook (yet). SAVE ME!!!  :'(

Quote from: Harvest on April 22, 2011, 02:57:46 PMWe have bunk beds....we.....have.....bunk.....beds.....

I've never had a room without one, so ehhh...Though I have to say that I've been to a guy's dormitory room before...the only thing I could tell you is to leave a window open. I remember gagging a lot. I have no idea what that smell was from. I don't think I want to know. >__>

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 21, 2011, 07:11:14 PMOh yeah how is my son?

The last time you asked that, he was holding a sign that said "Will dance for food". Somebody's been skipping his child support payments! xDDD

As for now I have no idea. Pictures, Saria?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.