News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The future of NSM

Started by Cobraroll, April 10, 2010, 01:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you arrange non-piano sheet music? (Please don't vote if you don't arrange)

Yes, I've done some sheets
18 (48.6%)
No, but I would like to
7 (18.9%)
No, just piano
12 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

universe-X

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 11, 2010, 04:45:58 PMI'm also doing another project that will need community help.  A LOT of community help.
It'd be a whole lot better if you announce what it is now. Unless it's like a "Oh, we see why you didn't announce it back then" sorta thing...

Jub3r7

The TWG add on might draw new members to the forum..... even though this is only my fourth post (:-X), I've been on this site for quite a while.... The only thing I've really done is report a couple bugs and say my opinion on award motivation. However, I have to say that it really DOES draw more members to the forum, because the announcement on TWG brought me back to the forums for a fourth post. :D I'm currently reading through some of the earlier ones, it's very dramatic! Once I get past some schoolwork and I read through all the past ones for ideas, I'll probably decide to join a game. ;D Seeing as Nakah does most of the times by EST, the time suggestions would fit my schedule. See you there!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

At least your small amount of participation is useful, not just a single intro post plus two or three posts in off topic then leaving.

me irl
[close]

Winter

Alright don't get me wrong I may have only posted 5 or so times on this forum, but I have been using this site for sheet music for an extremely long time. I couldn't help but notice all of the small problems on this site, and i sincerely wish i had more power to fix these things than just typing it up and hoping to god someone reads it and it get's back to someone with the power to fix the problem. I think this site has more potential than any other I've seen in a while (not to mention supporters). There's just a certain amount of organization that needs to be implemented. I don't want to be looked at as that guy who points out every little flaw in something already beautiful, but to be honest, it needs to be done.

You say you are looking for somebody with the skills and/or capability to do "all the coding you want"? Well you found him...or vice versa. I also have quite a bit of experience in graphic design which might be important because everyone is talking about "change".

I'm more than willing to spend about 3 hours out of each afternoon helping out with the site in many different ways. Although as I've noticed..... That is not going to happen..