The future of NSM

Started by Cobraroll, April 10, 2010, 01:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you arrange non-piano sheet music? (Please don't vote if you don't arrange)

Yes, I've done some sheets
18 (48.6%)
No, but I would like to
7 (18.9%)
No, just piano
12 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Treeckodude

Does anyone need any help with things like updating, converting, etc.? Because although I usually have a lot of spare time anyway, I have the next few weeks off making it even easier for me to be around and help out.

Brassman388

Converting is the main thing. Updating all the sheets is the only thing that we can really do. Since updating is something the mods won't let us do.

I've personally tried since I started here a year and a half ago.

GreekGeek

There's no use in converting sheets if they aren't proper.
We should focus on fixing the sheets (cause to be honest, some of them really really suck) first and then start arranging and converting again.
Just my opinion.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Cobraroll

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 06, 2010, 01:39:15 AMOkay everybody.  In 3 weeks...THREE weeks, there is going to be a major project for NSM; and I'll need everyone's help.  I'll let you know more in 2 weeks.  : D

Okay, now there has been TWO MONTHS and four days.

Why not tell us straight away? At least, that will bring forth some motivation to actually finish this.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

...maybe thats why Concerto is so inundated at the moment. I also have the feeling Nakah has his mind somewhere else, too (in terms of what Concerto is working on)

KefkaticFanatic

He's working on finishing the video for the Banjo project but there are still a few people that have not given him videos.  He's only giving them until the end of the week or so.

me irl
[close]

DrP

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nakah

AKA a similar take to what Deku and Grim did with Majora's Mask, but BK music and by more people. and some other stuff he hasn't mentioned I believe.

Exciting.

DrP

ahh... like on the front page of their apollomix.

seems pretty cool! is he doing a site redesign or something?

Nakah

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 11, 2010, 12:39:25 PMahh... like on the front page of their apollomix.

Actually this was done while they were still at NSM, they just put it up at Apollo when they made the site.

DrP

oh i see.

I cant wait to see it!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I'm also doing another project that will need community help.  A LOT of community help.

DrP

Ill help... in NEARLY any way, shape or form