News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG IV: (Now Postgame)

Started by Nakah, April 29, 2010, 08:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Awesomesauce

Nakah, when's the last time you played a TWG with kotor?
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

master_gamer38

Err, I dunno how soon again I'll find time to get on (concert tomorrow, and heavy physics on Wednesday)... I probably will, but just in case. Safety on SuperFireKirby, he is my biggest suspicion and my next best bet for a wolf, plus he hasn't even attempted to defend himself against my (and jake's) points. So, blah. Not really a safety, just an early vote.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SuperFireKirby

Well, I haven't defended myself mainly because I haven't really seen anything to defend myself from. I mean, I didn't think I did much to raise this much suspicion. Why is everyone all going oh SFK's A WOLF! Can someone please fill me in?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Sir Awesomesauce

Sir Awesomesauce

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 04, 2010, 12:41:17 PMWell, I haven't defended myself mainly because I haven't really seen anything to defend myself from. I mean, I didn't think I did much to raise this much suspicion. Why is everyone all going oh SFK's A WOLF! Can someone please fill me in?

Because, out of all the possible wolves at the moment, you've contributed the least.

SuperFireKirby

If it's contirbuting your going on right now, what about Pumpy_heart? 1 post on here I believe. So please get some better reasons before you start going and pointing fingers at the wrong people.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

It's impossible for Pumpy to be a wolf!
Quote from: Dude on May 03, 2010, 08:06:08 PMPumpy hasn't been active since may 1st.

U-X got lynched on the 2nd, and jake was wolfed right after, so if Pumpy was a wolf, he wasn't able to send a PM saying to wolf Jake.
learn to read.

kotorfanboy

The second wolf could have sent in the pm. Or, perhaps he sent the message to Nakah via AIM?

Point is, Pumpy can still be a wolf. However, his inactivity in that case isn't just because he's a wolf lurking; he's just a wolf not doing anything.

pumpy_heart

Or because the chat system doesn't work on my original computer?
I'm on now. Dunno how long I can be. But here goes.

pumpy_heart

I'm always on aim, yahoo, or msn.
pumpyheart = aim
pumpy_heart = yahoo
pumpy_heart@yahoo.com = msn

Sir Awesomesauce

Seeing as how this game currently has one wolf alive (due to expertness by the humans with the potions master and Universe-X axmitting to being a wolf), it seems pretty unlikely that Pumpy is a wolf, and pretty likely that SFK is a wolf.

master_gamer38

I'm sticking with my final vote as SuperFireKirby. Right now, I'm dealing with a lot of crap in my life, so, I can't be here as much as I'd like. I have a ton of work to be doing, and no time to be getting it done. I'm sorry that I can't help, I may be here tomorrow, but that's just because I'm planning to skip school and take a day off for stress relief and homework makeup. I don't know guys. I'm just really too stressed out and putting up with too much to function, let alone play forum games. I don't know, maybe I will maybe I won't.. I'm just so unsure about life right now... :S
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SuperFireKirby

You see, the problem is that you are all basing you accusations around the assumption that U-X was a wolf. How do you know for sure that he was a wolf?

pumpy_heart

SuperFireKirby's last post sounds very sketchy.
A human would make his own accusation, not save his own butt through a counter argument.
Well, a good human would.
Basing only off of what I've been able to read on here, my vote for today is SuperFireKirby.