Bloop's Arrangements: More Random Stuff, also Mario Kart

Started by Bloop, May 30, 2010, 07:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Yes. He posted five, then three, then another three.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

Bloop

Moaar!

Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Memories of St. Mystere
[ZIP]

The Looming Tower
[ZIP]

The Village Awakens
[ZIP]

DonValentino

Aha! The Village Awakens! Certainly another one of my favorites and another one that I would like to arrange, but looking at your arrangement, I don't have the need anymore! :D

Just one thing... At measure 14, its C-G-A-G-E-C-E, not C-G-A-G-E-B-E.

Haven't taken a look to the other ones yet, but either way I'm sure they don't need too much feedback.

Bloop

Bloop

YAAAAY ARRANGEMENTS! HAVEN'T ARRANGED FOR A LONG TIME (~'-')~. I guess I'm going back to arranging more now :3. I've been looking on this site all the time so I wasn't really gone, but yeah no arrangements. But I'm back with 12 arrangements with more to come :D HIIII EVERYOOOOONE

Donkey Kong 64
Army Dillo
[ZIP]

Dogadon
[ZIP]

Dogadon Rematch
[ZIP]

Paper Mario
Snow Road
[ZIP]

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Witch's House
[ZIP]

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Farore's Silent Realm
[ZIP]

Inside the Sandship
[ZIP]

Inside the Sandship (Past)
[ZIP]

Sandship
[ZIP]

Sandship (Past)
[ZIP]

Scaldera/Tentalus
[ZIP]

Skyview Temple
[ZIP]

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Gerudo Desert
[ZIP]

EDIT: 13. These are 13 arrangements, not 12. I clearly suck at counting.

Sebastian

Bloop

Bloop

Four more A Link Between Worlds! The soundtrack of this game is awesome!

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Ravio's Theme
[ZIP]

Thieves' Hideout
[ZIP]

Swamp Palace
[ZIP]

Yuga Battle (Eastern Palace)
[ZIP]

Sebastian

fingerz

Hahahaha! Marvelous job, Bloop! They're all so well-done and cleverly arranged, too. They sound just like the originals! Isn't it interesting how one of the composers of Mario Kart Wii did this soundtrack? ;)

Just a couple of things I could comment on:

Thieves' Hideout: Love it! I was going to do this myself at some stage, but you've done a perfect job, so no need. I don't think you need to separate the RH parts in the last four bars of the piece, though. Just fix that up and all's good. :)

Yuga Battle (Eastern Palace): It sounds a little empty... I've checked the original and there's not much else you could add in. Perhaps you could add in some of the percussive effects to make it a little more interesting. Other than that, nothing else to comment on. Keep up the great work! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bloop

Thanks!

Quote from: fingerz on January 12, 2014, 06:15:08 AMThieves' Hideout: Love it! I was going to do this myself at some stage, but you've done a perfect job, so no need. I don't think you need to separate the RH parts in the last four bars of the piece, though. Just fix that up and all's good. :)
I just seperated the two voices because, well, they're different voices. I personally think they look better like they are now. I guess I need some more opinions on this ._.

Quote from: fingerz on January 12, 2014, 06:15:08 AMYuga Battle (Eastern Palace): It sounds a little empty... I've checked the original and there's not much else you could add in. Perhaps you could add in some of the percussive effects to make it a little more interesting.
I guess so, I've added a few percussion parts in it. Ryo's name doesn't seem to be Ryu, so goddemmit D: I'll fix that too in all sheets.

Bloop

yay arrangements (~'-')~

Mario Kart 7
Rainbow Road
ZIP

Toad Circuit
[ZIP]

Bloop

My old Floro Caverns arrangement sucked a bit .__. So I remade it :D

Super Paper Mario
Floro Caverns
[ZIP]