News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Bloop's Arrangements: More Random Stuff, also Mario Kart

Started by Bloop, May 30, 2010, 07:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korados

Quote from: Bloop on December 28, 2010, 04:45:22 AMI didn't changed any in the beginpost, so you can download it there :p

EDIT: I changed the B#'s and E#'s! http://www.mediafire.com/?dv7ird7pu7f33z0

Now it's wonderful! Keep up the good work with Super Paper Mario music, there are just a few on the site and I'd like to see more! ;)

Bloop

Quote from: Korados on December 28, 2010, 07:35:00 AMNow it's wonderful! Keep up the good work with Super Paper Mario music, there are just a few on the site and I'd like to see more! ;)
yaay!!!!!! XD

Shadoninja

Floro Caverns:
I would turn the second dotted quarter note into an eighth note tied to a quarter note in bars similar to bar 8. speaking of those parts, is there any way you could make them not sound so muddled? perhaps move them up an octave or invert some of the notes.

Bar 23: not a huge issue but the bass clef change is hiding behind the eighth note. to fix this you would go to utilities-> update layout. you should probably do this for the entire sheet.
bar 24: the 8vb parts, why not shift them down an octave and change the clef to a bass clef?
bar 50: is there any real purpose to have the top C in the bass clef?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bloop

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 28, 2010, 02:22:11 PMFloro Caverns:
I would turn the second dotted quarter note into an eighth note tied to a quarter note in bars similar to bar 8. speaking of those parts, is there any way you could make them not sound so muddled? perhaps move them up an octave or invert some of the notes.

Bar 23: not a huge issue but the bass clef change is hiding behind the eighth note. to fix this you would go to utilities-> update layout. you should probably do this for the entire sheet.
bar 24: the 8vb parts, why not shift them down an octave and change the clef to a bass clef?
bar 50: is there any real purpose to have the top C in the bass clef?
Bar 23 en 24: I'm changing this right now
Bar 50: Yes, if the 8vb parts are there normally, I've added a top C in the treble clef for ending the measure after it, a low c for the top c from a 8vb, and then the top c from the bass cleff for the low c in a 8vb part

...I think that's a difficult explanation, not?

EDIT: Dotted Quarters: what about this?

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bloop

Bloop

Bloop

New one, Music Madness from DKC Returns

Donkey Kong Country Returns
Music Madness
[MUS] [MID]

EDIT: Revised some mistakes

Bloop

Sekter77

The first sheet from Donkey Kong Country Returns...
It's very good! I love this song and it works a lot better on piano than I thought. Nice work.
Guitar and video games.

Bloop

Quote from: Sekter77 on January 15, 2011, 08:52:05 AMThe first sheet from Donkey Kong Country Returns...
It's very good! I love this song and it works a lot better on piano than I thought. Nice work.
thanks

Bloop

Bloop

New two from DKCR

Donkey Kong Country Returns
Life in the Mines Returns
[MUS] [MID]

Muncher Marathon
[MUS] [MID]

Bloop

I name this the Bloop-Page, because it's like I spam here but I said something else round 2 hours. BUT I WANT TIPS (if they are here) FOR THOSE 3 DKCR ARRANGEMENTS!!! :P

If no one says something before 19-1-'11, then I'll add them for the next update. HAHA! xD

fabbemannen

I actually didn't like the music in dkcr :-\
It's still good songs, but the pressure on them from the originals...
And they left out my favorite song...RIP Gang-Plank Galleon...
Still nothing to complain about in the sheets yet do. Havn't checked out the last one yet.