I like food.

mikey

I thot we cud cal u ridely gokoo
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

THAT WAS JUST A PHASE, MOM
I like food.

Static

Yeah, Chrono Trigger is the best game ever imo  8)

Psychic_Ness

I'm "back" again.

Hi everyone. I used to be an active member back when the original admins were pretty active: Dokoco, Aquanistic, Darth Makar (aka Fox IV), etc. Back then I was a flute player and many of the pieces on the site were not optimized for the flute so it was pretty tough sometimes. When I stopped playing music this site sort of fizzled into the background for me. Since then I've been off and on here but it was difficult to come back without knowing anyone. I'm going to start piano lessons soon so I hopefully I can make better use of the sheetmusic here and the talented community.

Olimar12345

Welcome back, man. Good luck with your piano lessons! Hopefuly our arrangements will do you more good now, lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

daj

Quote from: Psychic_Ness on July 02, 2016, 06:33:19 AMI'm "back" again.

Hi everyone. I used to be an active member back when the original admins were pretty active: Dokoco, Aquanistic, Darth Makar (aka Fox IV), etc. Back then I was a flute player and many of the pieces on the site were not optimized for the flute so it was pretty tough sometimes. When I stopped playing music this site sort of fizzled into the background for me. Since then I've been off and on here but it was difficult to come back without knowing anyone. I'm going to start piano lessons soon so I hopefully I can make better use of the sheetmusic here and the talented community.

Heyya, Psychic! :) Welcome back to NSM!~

Didn't exist on these parts when you first came, buuuut I kinda had the same experience of returning to the community after some time, and believe me, it's still a pretty nice place! ^^ The new (well it was for me and it will be for you, haha) NSM Panel is a godsend too if you do arrangements too~

Wishing you an awesome time here, glad to have ya come back :)

Dudeman

Quote from: Psychic_Ness on July 02, 2016, 06:33:19 AMDokoco, Aquanistic, Darth Makar (aka Fox IV), etc.
is it a bad thing that I'm staff now and have never heard of Aquanistic and Darth Makar
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on July 02, 2016, 07:34:35 AMis it a bad thing that I'm staff now and have never heard of Aquanistic and Darth Makar
I thought everyone had heard of darth makar
unmotivated

The Deku Trombonist

Maybe it's about time someone writes the NSM History book.

Psychic_Ness

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on July 02, 2016, 08:59:55 AMMaybe it's about time someone writes the NSM History book.

Nobody is around who can do it lol

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Deku and Jamaha and maybe Olimar

Welcome (back) to the site! Let us know if you need help with anything!
what is shitpost

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 02, 2016, 01:42:48 PMDeku and Jamaha and maybe Olimar
Dude is probably the best person to write the history
oh wait
unmotivated