News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Kensho's arrangements

Started by Kensho, July 16, 2010, 11:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kensho

Hey Guys! I'm fairly new to this website so forgive me if I make any mistakes.This is my first time submitting a sheet. I also have a problem with adding copyright to my file. If any of you guys could help then I would greatly appreciate it!

Submission:
[GBC] Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal - "Violet City/Olivine City" - Kensho MUS MIDI  *revised
[GBC] Link's Awakening - "The Ghost's House" - Kensho MUS MIDI

DrP

First of all, welcome to the Ninsheetmusic Forums!  :D

It's great to have more Pokémon arrangers here! Yay!

For the Copyright, you can just make a new file and copy/paste everything into it, cause with the space at the bottom of the sheet it is quite small, so it would be best to do that

(and your violet city/olivine city sounds just like mine, except mine's in the Key of Db instead of B... but they're basically the same, right!)

You should go to the off topic>introduction thread and introduce yourself too!  ;D

SlowPokemon

Defnitely introduce yourself! Hahaha.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

pumpy_heart

Uhm. His is in the right key haha.
Yeahhh definitely introduce yourself. This sounds and looks great.

DrP

Quote from: pumpy_heart on July 16, 2010, 11:33:08 AMUhm. His is in the right key haha.
Yeahhh definitely introduce yourself. This sounds and looks great.

Opps, I meant Db!

pumpy_heart

Hm. His has less accidentals. Though the two keys are related, I think his is more accurate. Kinda fills in the lines a bit more too.

DrP

true. and there are more expression marks! (im just too lazy to put those in).

overall, its a pretty good arrangement. I downloaded and saved a copy!

Kensho

Wow thanks a lot guys! Here's the "complete" version. I managed add the copyright and necessary info in the very bottom of the first page. If there's still something wrong I need to change, then please notify me! Thanks!

http://www.mediafire.com/?5aa8zc5392n6f2e

Kensho

btw, can anyone help me make a midi file out of it please? My version of Finale Notepad won't let me export midi.

DrP

just when you save as, instead of saving as a .mus file, press the button to change it to .mid... the drop down bar is usually found next to the save button

Kensho

For some reason, my version wouldn't allow me to do so.

DrP

pumpy_heart

What year are you working off of? Some of the way early ones don't have that feature.

Kensho

Yeah, I'm using Finale Notepad 2006. It's a pretty old version

DrP

that wasn't even a capability until Notepad 2008. You need to upgrade to either Notepad 2008 or something else that you can get your hands on (Finale 2009/ 2010 perhaps... if you know how)