News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Roz~

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 30, 2013, 10:46:58 AMhttp://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2014-73565936

my awesome battle against roz where i got extremely lucky!

Yeah, ps sucks
I really was gonna protect with Trevenant instead of ttar but the cancel button said nope.jpg
I guess that's what's so bad with ps. They have a cancel button that never works.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Echo

Found some neat old-school alternate Sugimori artwork:
http://imgur.com/a/usM2N

Some are pretty interesting, like Pinsir.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Echo on January 04, 2014, 12:04:22 AMFound some neat old-school alternate Sugimori artwork:
http://imgur.com/a/usM2N

Some are pretty interesting, like Pinsir.
the cubone picture definitely supports the whole Kangaskhan evo theory. Just looking at the bottom of the head, I could tell they were extremely similar.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 04, 2014, 12:09:27 AMthe cubone picture definitely supports the whole Kangaskhan evo theory. Just looking at the bottom of the head, I could tell they were extremely similar.
Perhaps they originally intended that to be true, but as time went on, tried to distance themselves from that? :P

Also:
Caterpie be trippin (and Metapod/Butterfree are feeling the effects of it).
Weedle be trippin (and Kakuna/Beedrill still are).

...on second though, most of those look like they're trippin (both definitions :P). Some of their poses are really cool, though.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FierceDeity

Ponyta's is, like, infinitely cooler than rapidash's.
Also, jesus christ, why do Arbok, Nidorina, Wigglytuff, Parasect, Kadabra, Tentacruel (i've seen enough hentai...), Dewgong, Krabby, Exeggutor, Tangela, and Tauros gotta be such dicks to everyone? Especially to psyduck, I mean, shit.

Yugi

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 04, 2014, 12:09:27 AMthe cubone picture definitely supports the whole Kangaskhan evo theory. Just looking at the bottom of the head, I could tell they were extremely similar.
cubone is jesus in purgatory

Jompa

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 04, 2014, 12:26:39 AMEspecially to psyduck, I mean, shit.
Yeah and diglet! He even got stepped on
Birdo for Smash

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Jub3r7

rumors* begin to circulate for plus and minus versions, based on Southeast Asia, theme is old tradition vs new exploration
villains and your friend
The new "Team" villains are described as a bunch of "Sohei Zelots"-types who have discovered the player's best friend as a reincarnation of a special type of person who only is alive every 100 years. They believe the old system where people were given a Pokemon egg and they stick to that Pokemon until they die and who's function in society dictate what role that person is. They are against the "modern" trend of Pokemon Trainers and capturing multiple Pokemon and are making a holy pilgrimage to evoke the old Legendaries to turn everything back to normal. They keep the player away from their friend, saying the special one (who can do amazing things like mega evolve Pokemon without the use of a mega ring) only love is that of Pokemon and not people. It is planned to be reveal later that for the special one to fulfill their role in society they must be mortally sacrificed to awaken the legendaries.
[close]
starter and legendary typings
water/steel, fire/fairy, grass/electric, plus=psychic/ground, minus=ghost/fairy
[close]

*"A source that Dual Pixels has taken information from in the past, Geno, has claimed to have received information on the next Pokemon games.... This comes from the same guy who leaked Castlevania: Mirrors of Fate being console bound, the Kingdom Hearts HD Remix, and countless information on E3. Not all of his rumors have come true. Despite this, a large amount of key ones have such as our leak about first and third party titles for E3 2013...."
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Waddle Bro

Spoiler
Grass/Electric damn
[close]
I don't believe this to be true tho

Nebbles

I'm taking this with the biggest grain of salt possible.

I also don't believe a word of it, but eh.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on January 07, 2014, 10:45:53 AMI'm taking this with the biggest grain of salt possible.

I also don't believe a word of it, but eh.
It does seem a bit early to even have that many details of the next generation planned out... sad, though: that plot does seem rather interesting.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Yeah, as of tomorrow it will have been 1 year since X and Y were even announced...

This sounds like a major hoax.
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

The plot sounds way too dark for a Pokemon game. I'm not buying it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on January 07, 2014, 01:29:37 PMThe plot sounds way too dark for a Pokemon game. I'm not buying it.
qft
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*