News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

AwesomeYears

Speaking of nuzlockes, I should get Pokemon Insurgence and do an Egglocke, could be so much fun :D

Oh yeah, and fuck Mega Glalie ;(

mikey

What would the butter free even be for
unmotivated

Yug_Guy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 07, 2015, 09:32:11 PMWhat would the butter free even be for
Butterfree can learn Poisonpowder, Sleep Powder, and Stun Spore all at once, meaning that it is an unparalleled status-inflicter. Couple that with Confusion and you can easily catch and defeat most other Pokemon in the early game. 

mikey

Except it's a nuzlocke so I don't need to catch Pokemon, and it's not like defeating them was hard to begin with
unmotivated

Yugi

Quote from: AwesomeYears on June 07, 2015, 09:05:21 PMOh yeah, and fuck Mega Glalie ;(
hahahahaha oh man yeah fuck mega glalie

(grind up on money and get every item you can get for that stage, it becomes much easier)

Nebbles

You underestimate how easily a Nuzlocke can fuck you over, though.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Yugi on June 07, 2015, 10:31:04 PMhahahahaha oh man yeah fuck mega glalie
Don't worry, I've completed that stage with some help of one of my two free Complexity -1. Also, beat caught Giratina on Stage 5! (5% chance)

Hero of Trains

I've played way too much of that game. I already finished all the levels and am now working on catching everything. :P
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

JDMEK5

Quote from: Hero of Trains on June 08, 2015, 05:47:29 AMI've played way too much of that game. I already finished all the levels and am now working on catching everything. :P
Hey yeah does anyone here (besides us I guess) actually go for completing the pokedex?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

I try to in emerald but I can't do it without hax
unmotivated

Yug_Guy

Quote from: JDMEK5 on June 08, 2015, 07:29:42 AMHey yeah does anyone here (besides us I guess) actually go for completing the pokedex?
Nope. I don't like to go through any of the trouble.

Nebbles

I completed it in Pokemon Y, and... not worth the effort. At all.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

Worth a read -- "I caught every Pokémon and it only took most of my life"

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/21/6052553/how-to-catch-every-pokemon
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Latios212

I completed it in Black and then again in Y. I proceeded to organize one of everything in 24 boxes of Pokébank.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Jub3r7

I completed all the regional dex in Y and now I can't find my Y game. I'm trying not to think too hard about the pokemon trapped inside, and the memories we had together.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]