News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 19, 2010, 07:39:57 PMYou know TV Tokyo showed Pokémon... you have that program on your computer... it was on. I just then realized you didnt want to be up at 5 AM to see it live.

I acutally dont think it will be Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy... they can't change something that was already established. Since its "far away" they reset the routes, the game names (they are back to colors), and now the people will be reset that will be recurring in the subsequent Gen VI, VII and VIII (if it reaches that far).

So its probably going to be Officer Mary and Nurse Maggie (something similar like that... but not necessarily what I said)

I know what you mean, but the fact that it won't be Jenny and Joy makes me sad. And I watched it this morning, as you said I didn't feel like watching it live. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Yep... and theres a possibility of no Brock and he's going to be replaced by this photography dude from Kanoko Town. Also, Dawn leaves (yay).

Im so sad about Officer Jenny (she was my favorite character in the beginning part of the anime)... then I just got mixed in to so many and kept changing my mind.

I get to sleep in tomorrow! Woo!

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 19, 2010, 08:22:32 PMYep... and theres a possibility of no Brock and he's going to be replaced by this photography dude from Kanoko Town. Also, Dawn leaves (yay).

Im so sad about Officer Jenny (she was my favorite character in the beginning part of the anime)... then I just got mixed in to so many and kept changing my mind.

I get to sleep in tomorrow! Woo!

I wish it'd be Brock and Misty, like in the old days.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 19, 2010, 08:26:04 PMI wish it'd be Brock and Misty, like in the old days.

Same! Maybe she could come back (its a possibility)... and bring back the old voice actors too (and if they can't, get a new one for ash)

SuperRiolu

The voice actors over here have changed a few times. Every region has seen a new voice actor for Sacha (or Ash in English)
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

SlowPokemon

No. Not every region. Veronica Taylor did it for quite a while. All the way up to Battle Frontier, I believe.

Then along came Ash's new suckish voice actor. Who is still doing it.

(This goes for English, at least...it may be different in France)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Seems like it...

I am just about to face Karen in SS!!! My team currently is,

Crobat, Girafarig, Umbreon, Lapras, Snorlax, and Charizard! I wont have any problems against Lance this time with Dragonite (like in HG when it was the only Pokémon that knew Ice Beam)

SlowPokemon

DrP

If I restart Platinum, ill let you know! You can do that again with my team and stuff!

SlowPokemon

:o

If you restart Platinum, I'm doing it with you! :D

We can go through our journeys together, like third graders! :D

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 20, 2010, 03:40:31 PM:o

If you restart Platinum, I'm doing it with you! :D

We can go through our journeys together, like third graders! :D

I want to restart my platinum too, when I've traded some 'mons over. Don't know when that'll be, but it'd be fun to restart it together. :)

SlowPokemon

Seriously! We should all chat together or something so we can start at the exact same time!

:D

We could all start with something different (if happening, dibs on Turtwig :D)

DrP

I call Piplup!

Or maybe we can all start together on Black and White when it comes out.

SlowPokemon

It's a little early, and I'm not playing the Japanese version. ;)

But, yeah, that would be cool.

We could do both, really.

Roz~

I don't mind starting with Chimchar since I picked Turtwig last time. And yeah, we should do that with Black and White too.

And I won't play the Japanese version either (at least I don't think so) so we'd have to wait for Spring 2011 to do that.