Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

FINALLY

so how about that boat scene huh
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 01, 2012, 10:53:50 AMI finished.

Wow. Just...wow.

JOINING DISCUSSION NOW.
Congrats bro, you are now officially a member of the Collest People on NSM Club! TO THE PM'S!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

So I was on the plane goin back to Florida when I saw the moon reflecting off the water and I, being awesome, thought OMG IT'S TWI. Then I remeembered that Twi was killed and that Yue was now the moon.

That's when I remembered reading on Avatar Wiki that there were seven confirmed deaths in Avatar: The Last Airbender and Twi wasn't one of them. Should a spirit's death count as a death, because I kinda want to amend the article on Avatar wiki.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

SuperFireKirby

Just saw this on Bryan Konietzko's tumblr. His tumblr is one of the funniest I've ever seen. The guy is hilarious.

K-NiGhT

It has my favorite lines! Yay!

"I'M THE AVATAR YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!"

Nebbles

Korra was the cutest thing ever when she was little omg

Bespinben

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 30, 2012, 08:10:15 PMI got to episode 8 tonight.

I couldn't take any more epicness.

Pfft, I watched the whole season all in one night.

(though, maybe staying up 'till 3AM didn't feel very great the next day... or later the same day XD)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SuperFireKirby

^Pffffft Amateur. Watch all three seasons of Avatar: The Last Airbender In one sitting and then we can talk.

But sweet, more people who are coll and watched through Korra! Also, I be uber sad that I'm not going to be attending Comicon this year because Bryke, Janet Varney, David Faustino, PJ Byrne,  Joaquim. and others are ALL AT THE LEGEND OF KORRA PANEL. They're even doing a reading from the show. But hopefully they'll do something similar next year, because that's when I'll hopefully be attending the event.

Nebbles

Quote from: Bespinben on July 02, 2012, 08:58:27 PMPfft, I watched the whole season all in one night.

(though, maybe staying up 'till 3AM didn't feel very great the next day... or later the same day XD)

watch out we gotta badass over here

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bespinben on July 02, 2012, 08:58:27 PMPfft, I watched the whole season all in one night.

Obvious lies are obvious.

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SuperFireKirby

GUYS, IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE LEGEND OF KORRA COMICON PANEL....WATCH IT.(PJ Byrne is freaking hilarious)

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/legend-of-korra-comic-con-2012-panel-full-episode.html

ALSO, INSTEAD OF 26 EPISODES TO LOK, THERE'S GONNA BE 52!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG