The Legend of Korra

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 21, 2010, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 04, 2014, 10:45:17 AMI'll help ya out...

Spoiler
HE WAS RETURNED TO A PRISON
SHE HAD LARGE AMOUNT OF METALLIC POISON PUT IN HER BODY, WHICH PROBABLY CAUSED HEAVY MUSCLE AND NEUROLOGICAL DAMAGE
BECAUSE SHE HAS THE POWER
REALLY REALLY COOL. THAT'S WHAT IT IS
I DON'T KNOWWWWWWWWWWWW
[close]
fair enough. I finished catching up at like 3:30 last night so I may have missed something.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SuperFireKirby

So the latest episode was pretty fantastic. Though I feel like they tried to fit a bit too much into a single episode and it would've been better as a 2 parter, the ending gave me chills and fangirl giddyness.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

It was a very good episode and the ending made me emotional ;_;
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG ITS HER ITS HER ITS ACTUALLY HER FOR REAL THIS TIME I CAN'T EVEN DEAL

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 10, 2014, 03:16:11 PMSo the latest episode was pretty fantastic. Though I feel like they tried to fit a bit too much into a single episode and it would've been better as a 2 parter, the ending gave me chills and fangirl giddyness.
It was amazing, and I really would have wanted even more content in that episode. Katara, Aang's picture and the ending graah

SuperFireKirby

GAH AANG'S PICTURE MAY HAVE BEEN MY FAVORITE LOK MOMENT EVUR.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 11, 2014, 08:00:29 AMGAH AANG'S PICTURE MAY HAVE BEEN MY FAVORITE LOK MOMENT EVUR.
agreed

SuperFireKirby

It's nice to know Toph hasn't changed one bit.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

It might just be my imagination but she even sounds like her younger self

K-NiGhT

K-NiGhT

So the Legend of Korra video game by Platinum Studios came out either today or yesterday.

Apparently it's total shite. I expected more from the makers of Bayonetta.

Maelstrom

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 22, 2014, 12:04:28 PMSo the Legend of Korra video game by Platinum Studios came out either today or yesterday.

Apparently it's total shite. I expected more from the makers of Bayonetta.
Activision published it. 'nuff said.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 22, 2014, 12:15:02 PMActivision published it. 'nuff said.
activision literally ruins everything they touch. just look at Destiny.

SuperFireKirby

FUCK. Platinum made MadWorld, one of my favorite video games, so I was really REALLY hoping this would be the first good Avatar game.