News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

SlowPokemon's Arrangements--NEW Ace Attorney (June 11)

Started by SlowPokemon, November 07, 2010, 02:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Excellent! It's truly not difficult, just a few dissonant chords.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 18, 2012, 01:54:05 PM[NDS]Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Folsense - [ZIP]

Been meaning to do this one for a while. Lovely song, very melancholy and dreamy.

*prints*

SlowPokemon

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Oh My Oh My Hey Hey - [MUS][MIDI][PDF]

This is one of the catchy songs it plays in the background on the anime. It's a fun piece, doesn't sound as good on piano but relatively simple and very fun.

Also I forgot to format the title and don't want to reupload it. Deal.

Mashi

SlowPokemon

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 12, 2013, 07:54:58 PMA+++++++++.

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There we go! You deserve a lot more for that Haruhi Suzumiya arrangement, but I don't want to spam.  ;D

Jompa

HEY!!! why the fuck haven't you told me about this??

Great arrangement - I actually started on an arr. of this song some time ago, but i never got around to do much on it :)
The only critique I have is the at last measure, because the melody is a bit wrong here.
Also, wouldn't it be better to title it as the original Japanese title "Yareyare Oioi"? I mean, there isn't exactly any official english names on the soundtracks..
But really, this thing is amazing! awesome!
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Yeah that's probably true. I have them saved as the literal English translation on my iPod. I can change the name if you want.

And yeah it's nowhere near as good without percussion. It's ridiculously catchy though and I think I did fairly well for the piano's limitations.

Jompa

Don't bother changing the name if you don't want to.
You did well for a piano reduction! It was catchy even without the percussion
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

[3DS] Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Blue Bird Lamentation - [ZIP]

Very nice theme--please give me some feedback on this one.

Yugi

So that's what song you were talking about in the note spacing topic.

SlowPokemon

[3DS] Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Monte d'Or: City of Miracles (Orchestral Arrangement) - [MUS]

MP3
MP3 (No Percussion)

This is one of my favorite arrangements I've ever made. It's my favorite piece from Miracle Mask, "Monte d'Or: City of Miracles," arranged for a full orchestra. I have included two MP3 files of the song if anyone wants it on their iPod--one contains no percussion (I think it sounds a bit more elegant without the random bongo drums, but it's also nice with them).

Please give this a listen! Even if I notated the MUS entirely incorrectly (I'm fairly sure most of it is correct, even though the instrumentation may be odd), I think it sounds beautiful and I'm rather proud of it.

Bubbles

:o I didnt think Finale could make music that didnt sound robotic, let alone sound beautiful!

And that ending

<333333

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

I also uploaded it to YouTube here if anyone wants to take a listen.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 03, 2013, 11:10:45 AM:o I didnt think Finale could make music that didnt sound robotic, let alone sound beautiful!

And that ending

<333333

Finale is wonderful, but it's unforgiving and takes a long time to learn to use. The ending was so I didn't have to rewrite that slow section again, mostly, but I didn't think it was overly abrupt.

Quote from: Jompa on February 03, 2013, 11:11:17 AMGreat, Slow!

Thanks bud!