News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

JDMEK5's Banana Hoard

Started by JDMEK5, February 27, 2011, 09:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing atm

Cool
10 (83.3%)
Whatevs
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

JDMEK5

But like I said, I'm going with ZeldaUniverse's listings. (At least until further notice)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheZeldaPianist275

But why? Mine is much more complete than ZU's.  Anyway, most end songs for games are just called "Staff Roll."

I tink you'll be impressed when I give you the soundtrack.

Brassman388

I really, really wish I had listened to later Zelda tracks. That way, I wouldn't be so biased against them.

Also, why not just go with the Soundtrack listing for a title? Seems legit to me.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Brassman388 on March 27, 2013, 07:41:40 PMI really, really wish I had listened to later Zelda tracks. That way, I wouldn't be so biased against them.

Also, why not just go with the Soundtrack listing for a title? Seems legit to me.

See, it's not an official listing.  Mine is 100% as valid, actually more so, because it's complete, while ZU's isn't.

Brassman388

Brassman388

How did you obtain all of that? I am by no means trying to discredit you or anything, I'm just curious to know if all that info was in the rips that you did. If it came straight from the software info, then I'd say go with the listings rather than just some random youtube video.

TheZeldaPianist275

This was not some random Youtube video.  It was in the rips, but I played through the game, 100%-ing it, making note of each new song as it came on, so that listing is quite literally every song you will hear in Spirit Tracks.  The titles conform mostly to the info in the rips, but there will occasionally be one that's so far from what it is in the game that I change it, and the rest that I changed conform mostly to the standards of other Nintendo soundtracks.  ZeldaUniverse is just another fan listing that is by no means as complete as mine.

Brassman388

JDMEK5

And it's that time of year again! Yes everyone, that time of year where I roll out a new arrangement! :P

Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Version - Battle! Gym Leader - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

As always, leave comments and critiques!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

CLBGM

Good solo version, but..
Bar 3, 5: change the first Ab to G.
Bar 4, 6: change the second E to F.

FIXED

Everything else is fine :)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: JDMEK5 on April 24, 2013, 10:28:00 AMAnd it's that time of year again! Yes everyone, that time of year where I roll out a new arrangement! :P

Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Version - Battle! Gym Leader - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

You do realize I've already done this, right? :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Yugi