News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG XIV: Winterkid's Game.

Started by master_gamer38, March 16, 2011, 04:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Zombie

I'm not new, I'm in the first few games on this site.

SuperFireKirby

Meh, I hate the first day because nothing decisive ever comes up. Oh well, for now I'll safety on Dude.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Bluh until I stop being confused I'll just safety on Super Zombie...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

askalice23

sorry super. It has been so long since last game im readjusting to style of plays. So yeah my bad :P.

Super Zombie

So we can look at who's not said anything yet, since we have nothing better to do. From the first page list, there's SlowPokemon, Maretocks, Antagonism, and SuperRiolu.

Though I wouldn't blame people for not knowing when the game started with all that's happened just to get the game going.

Antagonism

Well I finally checked the site again...so the game started up  :o

Since nothing much is happening right now... I'll just put a safety on Maretocks.

Super Zombie

So it was a coincidence that you posted right after I posted that? A likely story...

Safety on SuperRiolu, because safety comes first.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Super Zombie on April 05, 2011, 05:27:55 PMSo it was a coincidence that you posted right after I posted that? A likely story...

Safety on SuperRiolu, because safety comes first.
After I saw you post that, I messaged him on facebook telling him that TWG started.

SuperRiolu

I know! I got the email, but I doubt that you know me on facebook. The only person who knows me on facebook is DrP

I am going to vote Jub3r7 because he kind of irked someone on facebook by sending him some strange message.

Thank God I am in Connecticut for the week so I am on eastern time rather than Western Europe time
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Super Zombie

You live in Europe? That's crazy.

Winter

Little late here, sorry. Was dying my hair.

Jub3r7 is dead.

It is now night 2

Night 2 ends 11:00 PM April 6th EST

Jub3r7

MG Edit: You cannot have a death post from day.

Super Zombie

Are you not going to have a plot or what?

And your hair is dead? That's terrible!

Winter

I was planning on having a plot, but I have so much freaking homework..

(If only we started last month)

Ugh.

SFK is dead

It is now day 2

Day 2 ends April 8th at 11:00 PM EST

SuperFireKirby

Alas, I have fallen.
But when I rise again, It shall be with the might of Heaven and the fury of Hell.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!