News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Quote from: FluteNinja on August 25, 2012, 09:34:46 PMI just listened to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time full OST soundtrack.  1:18:12 of pure happiness :D

:'( Jealous.
Party Hard!
[close]

FluteNinja

Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

SlowPokemon

But you could easily obtain the 3D soundtrack which is all of that, remastered, plus an extra orchestra piece :o

That's personally what I'd recommend
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

I'd have to go with Slow. The extra piece is also amazing. I love it.

Nebbles

I ran into an old teacher of mine today, who was easily a favorite of mine from middle school. :D Definitely mmd.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Saw this on my old band teacher's wall today.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 27, 2012, 07:16:28 PMSaw this on my old band teacher's wall today.

Oh, I've seen that too.  :D It's great.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mr. Saturn

I ate piggy jelly
and then a peanut cheese bar
yumyumyum
hihihi Y0u C@|\/|3 BUY!NG???

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on August 28, 2012, 06:03:02 AMPeanut cheese bars actually look pretty delicious.
http://www.gourmetgaming.co.uk/search/earthbound
OMG I FOUND MY NEW FAVORITE FOODSITE

EDIT: DIABLO HEALTH POTION :O
EDIT2: Abe's Exoddus SoulStorm Brew :3
EDIT3: YOSHI'S COOKIES :O
EDIT4: LAVA COOKIES MUST-DO :O
EDIT5: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep – Spark Lemon, IT'S OFFICIAL I LOVE THIS SITE

ETFROXX

Yesterday was one of my lowest days ever, but todays going much better. I have a new speech class and I'm actually really enjoying it. Got three compliments on my sexy orange blazer.  8)

Roz~

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 28, 2012, 06:16:25 AMOMG I FOUND MY NEW FAVORITE FOODSITE

EDIT: DIABLO HEALTH POTION :O
EDIT2: Abe's Exoddus SoulStorm Brew :3
EDIT3: YOSHI'S COOKIES :O
EDIT4: LAVA COOKIES MUST-DO :O
EDIT5: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep – Spark Lemon, IT'S OFFICIAL I LOVE THIS SITE

Poffins.
Once school starts, I'm gonna try and make one recipe per week from that website. I don't know if I'll have time to, but it'd be really cool to cook video game food.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on August 28, 2012, 06:03:02 AMPeanut cheese bars actually look pretty delicious.
http://www.gourmetgaming.co.uk/search/earthbound

I want to make the Elixir Soup Recipe really badly :J
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

I learned today that Im allowed to have my iPod out while Im at work, so I listened to PMD music for 5 hours straight while moving papers around and got paid to do it.