Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 03, 2013, 11:24:59 PMJust judging by what I'm seeing, I'd say this series is:  85% boobs, 9% panties, 6% anime facial expressions, 4% plot, and 2% other.

And yes, I do realize that is 106%. But I thought of that one Willy Wonka while I was typing so deal with it.
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 27, 2012, 08:23:26 AMBut the entire show so far is following the same pattern

Kyon complaining about Haruhi
Haruhi going overboard
boobs
Kyon complaining about Haruhi
Aliens???
boobs
Start from top

And slow cmon hes pretty accurate for never seeing the show. Ive tried to watch it 3 times now, and when every other scene is Mikuru (I think?) being undressed, redressed, and photographed, I wonder why Im watching it :P
preparing for hate by half-insulting nsm's favorite tv show

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 03, 2013, 11:41:12 PMit's not at all, just for some reason all of the merchandise is ::) probably to get twelve year old boys into the show or something
I'm not twelve... ::)
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 03, 2013, 11:46:01 PMAnd slow cmon hes pretty accurate for never seeing the show. Ive tried to watch it 3 times now, and when every other scene is Mikuru (I think?) being undressed, redressed, and photographed, I wonder why Im watching it :P
preparing for hate by half-insulting nsm's favorite tv show
Is she naked
jk

And Also I was able to get the XP version of paint on windows 7. yayy

EFitTrainr

god dammit I watched melancholy.
I like food.

Kman96

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 04, 2013, 02:57:16 AMgod dammit I watched melancholy.
Me too....

It was like a good curse. One that you hate to love!
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

It's that show you have to like even when you're determined not to like it. Bubbles, I think you're missing the point of the show. Clearly you haven't seen all of it yet.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Windows 8's narrator Hazel pronounced "Zunawe" as "Tool"

It was so unexpected it made me laugh.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on January 04, 2013, 03:12:51 PMWindows 8's narrator Hazel pronounced "Zunawe" as "Tool"

Probably uses the same logic as "Ghoti."

Otherwise, though...
Using that logic, I can also pronounce "Ghoti" as it is spelled (more like "bowtie"), because:
  • Gho as in "ghost"
  • Ti as in "title"
I've never understood it... that's like saying every language has irregularities, and thus changing THEM.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Bubbles, go through more than a few episodes and then we'll talk!  I'm not sure how you could make those generalisations if it appears that you've only seen the first four or so episodes. :P

Zunawe

Quote from: Dude on January 04, 2013, 03:12:51 PMWindows 8's narrator Hazel pronounced "Zunawe" as "Tool"

I don't even know. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

One of my favorite girl YouTubers from SourceFed favorited a tweet I made! Super coll!
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

I got a birthday present today! :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

EFitTrainr

Bubbles' new avatar <3
I like food.

Bubbles