News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 17, 2010, 10:35:33 PMlook wat I got

Today Kefka found out that game was a dating sim XD That really explains the picture of a tall, hunky looking but still unattractive guy in green spandex (exaggerated Tingle) with a woman in the back cover!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

Armikrog has been funded.

Armikrog is coming to the Wii U.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on June 29, 2013, 06:45:23 PMToday Kefka found out that game was a dating sim XD That really explains the picture of a tall, hunky looking but still unattractive guy in green spandex (exaggerated Tingle) with a woman in the back cover!
wah.

(better pics)

me irl
[close]

Ruto

So did you remember me asking about all those hearts and hunky Tingle? XD Hmm I wonder why I didn't ask more uncomfortable questions like stuff about all the roses and those suggestive poses of the women on the front cover hahahaha

I suppose the game would be the best the more the player resembled Tingle xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Ricky

Quote from: MasterProX on June 28, 2013, 12:46:01 AMAlso, since all the Wiis made nowadays can't play Gamecube games, I went on eBay and bought a new old Wii model (the one that can play Gamecube) for $50.
Are you sure all the new ones aren't backwards compatible? I've been thinking about getting a Wii lately but I want full backwards compability as I've never had a Gamecube and there are a couple games I would want to play (like the Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine etc.) plus I like that you can buy the old N64 Nintendo games.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ricky on June 30, 2013, 05:55:38 AMAre you sure all the new ones aren't backwards compatible? I've been thinking about getting a Wii lately but I want full backwards compability as I've never had a Gamecube and there are a couple games I would want to play (like the Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine etc.) plus I like that you can buy the old N64 Nintendo games.

The newest Wiis are not backwards compatible with GameCube games, unfortunately.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

You can always just go to a pawn shop and get an older one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ricky

Well, will just buy an used one then, maybe some nice games will be included. Hopefully nothing being broken.

MasterProX

Quote from: Ricky on June 30, 2013, 09:09:05 AMWell, will just buy an used one then, maybe some nice games will be included. Hopefully nothing being broken.

Make sure the model number is RVL-001 (RVL-101 is what they make now, which doesn't play Gamecube games), and that it's not NTSC-J (only works in Japan, and is also the most common type of old Wii because I think the old ones are still made in Japan).

DrP

I'm going to New York in December.

And I am going to see Ruto and other NSM folk (mebbe)

And I'm going out to Long Island to go Wine Tasting.

And doing some awesome NY things.

SuperFireKirby

Gonna be flying to Seattle tomorrow. Should be pretty sweet, seeing as Seattle is, liek, the best city ever.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

Seattle is like Heaven... or Nirvana or whatever.

But.

So we get the 5th off from work, but since lots of Valley companies aren't off. I had to ask HR to work on Friday, and I got it... so I will be doing eLearn training.

Also, when I went to a client today, they had a machine that made LEGIT Cappucccinos and Lattes at the push of a button!! And I got to choose my milk and coffee and syrup too.

It's like a Starbucks, but with better coffee and no barista!!

Also, 50 DAYS UNTIL EUROPE!

Roz~

So I'm done packing. Finally leaving for Indianapolis in a couple of hours! I'm pretty sick, but the trip should be awesome nonetheless. I gotta get up in ~5 hours though... ugh. Worth it~
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

if only i still lived there :<