News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Living alone is so awsm. I used to live alone and now I have roommates. I can't wait to live by myself again.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Waddle Bro

I can't wait for roommates tbh

inb4 nose picking geeks

FierceDeity

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 07, 2014, 05:31:18 AMinb4 nose picking geeks

...if that's the epitome of "bad roommate" to you, you're in for a surprise when you go to college.
Luckily, I love my roommate, and have yet to have any problems with him, but I'm pretty much the only person I know of at my school for whom that's the case. Judging by my friends' experiences, you're lucky if you never walk in on your roommate masturbating.

MaestroUGC

That's why you knock first.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FierceDeity

No, that's why there's a bathroom.

MaestroUGC

Why did you just barge into the bathroom? You still knock anyway.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Not sharing a room woo ;D we share a suite type thing but separate bedrooms
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Just became a pizza delivery guy. 8)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Awesome! I've had that job for a few weeks. Congrats, you make really good money in tips.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I feel so adult.

I just signed up for a 401(k).

I could have gotten health insurance too, but thanks to ObamaCare, I can stay on my dad's until I am 26! That's $45 a month I am saving (pays for my coffee -- which, because of the new machines we have at work, I will be drinking LOTS of)

JDMEK5

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 07, 2014, 04:09:21 PMAwesome! I've had that job for a few weeks. Congrats, you make really good money in tips.
Thanks! I've heard mixed reviews on it but I'm supposed to go in for orientation today once they call. Maybe I'm too nervous, but what if they don't call? What do I do?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

spitllama

They'll call. Don't fret.

But if they don't I suggest finding the shop-owners home and asking him personally when the orientation will be!!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

JDMEK5

Quote from: spitllama on January 08, 2014, 02:20:00 PMBut if they don't I suggest finding the shop-owners home and asking him personally when the orientation will be!!
Haha I have no way of finding that.. but I do know when to find him at the shop itself.

My Arrangements

spitllama

That was a joke btw. Did they call?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

JDMEK5

Yeah, I kinda figured. No, they haven't yet. They said today latest, but I'm hoping they just forgot or something.

My Arrangements