my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

SFK is literally harvest
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 01, 2014, 12:20:39 PMJust when I think my life can't get any more strange...

Broke up with my girlfriend on the grounds that I never really had feelings for her to begin with. And lots of much more tmi have happened in the last 48 hours than anyone here would want to know(though it includes the standard involvement of drugs and naked people as most of my stories)

Gahh I want to use some of my bear emojis here so bad D:

SFK is the new Harvest but with a few more other things to talk about.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 01, 2014, 01:06:01 PMSFK is literally harvest
is he literally harvest on an alt account or is this one of those tragic misuses of literally from psych?
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 01, 2014, 07:33:41 PMis he literally harvest on an alt account or is this one of those tragic misuses of literally from psych?

literally meaning not literally is official now tho didnt u get the bulletin

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 01, 2014, 09:20:50 PMliterally meaning not literally is official now tho didnt u get the bulletin
I did
but it's literally the funniest thing ever
unmotivated

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Couldn't he have just ran in front of his friends?

Maelstrom

Quote from: Yugi on September 02, 2014, 07:43:30 PMCouldn't he have just ran in front of his friends?
But that would defeat the whole joke. Nothing gets in the way of a joke. Not even logic.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 02, 2014, 07:48:47 PMBut that would defeat the whole joke. Nothing gets in the way of a joke. Not even logic.
Can second this. *pokes sig*
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Junior year looks like it'll be pretty promising. All my professors seem pretty cool.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

yooooooooooooo

which subject has your favorite professor

Nebbles

Hmm... gonna say my Video Games in Literature class c:
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

Just got a call a couple of hours ago- my paperwork is back from the National board, and I am officially an Eagle Scout!!!
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on September 03, 2014, 07:49:36 PMHmm... gonna say my Video Games in Literature class c:

Hell yeah hell yeah hell yeah that sounds incredible.