News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

It is! A class where I can finally show off I'm a big 'ol nerd.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on September 03, 2014, 07:53:22 PMJust got a call a couple of hours ago- my paperwork is back from the National board, and I am officially an Eagle Scout!!!

Forgot to say congrats, btw.

Anyway what made MY day is that my copy of Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair is in Atlanta which is only a few hours from my college, meaning it'll be here by the weekend!! Can't wait to play it--it's been kind of a chore not to start Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney, which has been loaded in my 3DS for a couple days, in the meantime xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: Kman96 on September 03, 2014, 07:53:22 PMJust got a call a couple of hours ago- my paperwork is back from the National board, and I am officially an Eagle Scout!!!
I'm still working on mine :(
nobody is willing to donate me anything
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

For your eagle project? You gotta do a fundraiser or something.

Good job tho Kman, welcome to the club.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

I'M GONNA BE A GODMOTHER
I don't really like kids but whatever I'm gonna buy my goddaughter a fuckton of stuff
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

be the bad influence you were born to be

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

The other night when I was trying to sleep I couldn't get comfortable for the life of me. My boyfriend was so concerned. He was acting like I was deathly sick or something and kept trying to help by holding me, popping my back, scratching my back. I thanked him for being so caring the next day and he doesn't remember it. Even when he's asleep he really loves me.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Roz~ on September 11, 2014, 05:10:55 PMI'M GONNA BE A GODMOTHER
I don't really like kids but whatever I'm gonna buy my goddaughter a fuckton of stuff
hook her to pokemon >:D

Roz~

I will definitely teach her all there is to know about the Pokemanz
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FireArrow

Apparently cornflakes were invented to try and stop masturbation.  I don't know about you, but that mmd.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Zunawe

^I found that out about graham crackers the other day.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FireArrow

Human sexuality best class.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Clanker37

QuoteOne of his many theories was that one could curb one's sexual appetite by eating bland foods.
Surely that would make people want to masturbate more, since its better than eating bland food.

mikey

Quote from: ETFROXX on September 13, 2014, 07:27:50 AMThe other night when I was trying to sleep I couldn't get comfortable for the life of me. My boyfriend was so concerned. He was acting like I was deathly sick or something and kept trying to help by holding me, popping my back, scratching my back. I thanked him for being so caring the next day and he doesn't remember it. Even when he's asleep he really loves me.
^3
unmotivated

Dude