News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Ahhhh!! I love Helen Mirren!! (Also maybe u don't recognize because all your favorite American shows and movies are animated [read: the simpsons])
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Snagged one of the last Rosalina amiibos in my area! #blessed
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 01, 2015, 10:54:54 AMSnagged one of the last Rosalina amiibos in my area! #blessed

you lucky asshole
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I went to Gamestop today for an eShop card (to get Metroid Prime Trilogy on my Wii U), and I looked for the Rosalina Amiibo but they didn't have any. :( No one in this area plays Nintendo games really, so I was hoping they might still have some. Oh well. I'll check Wal-Mart next time I'm there.

Nebbles

I thought Rosalina was a Target exclusive though?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Oh man that is awful there is no Target anywhere near my college town...

Olimar12345

^yep, she's a Target exclusive. It sucks because Target doesn't know how to do these sort of things, being a more general-goods type store.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Couldn't you order online for these things?

Also the other day, I found out Nintendo World is the only store that stocks all of them. I don't mind going there to pick up a few, but the figurines aren't free XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maelstrom

Belive it or not, Rosalina is the most plentiful retailer exvlusive. Most targets got around 20, while toysrus got less than 5 lucarios not already preordered.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Ruto on February 01, 2015, 12:27:39 PMCouldn't you order online for these things?

Also the other day, I found out Nintendo World is the only store that stocks all of them. I don't mind going there to pick up a few, but the figurines aren't free XD

Targets online shop sold out instantly weeks ago. Though, you can pick up a japanese one on Amazon for like $30.

Also, that's cool! I didn't know that about the World of Nintendo store. It makes sense, though. 

mikey

I didn't realize amiibos were even that sought after
unmotivated

blueflower999

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 01, 2015, 12:57:22 PMI didn't realize amiibos were even that sought after
Sometimes I wonder if you even read half the posts on this forum
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 01, 2015, 04:26:56 PMSometimes I wonder if you even read half the posts on this forum
Wait!  Is that required?
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

I still don't know what amiibos are(Nintendo character figurines that you do something with?)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 01, 2015, 04:29:36 PMI still don't know what amiibos are(Nintendo character figurines that you do something with?)
At first I thought they were like infinity things but they're basically artificial intelligence figurines
unmotivated