oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

clearly the best vn is gender bender dna twister extreme

ThatGamer

I just realized that me and ShadowKirby share a birthday...so when I think of me, I'll think of him! :D

Also, this means my birthday is only 4 months away!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatGamer

What did I say? Does is offend somebody?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

the_last_sheikah

The fact that my misery had made Bubbles' day has made mine.  :)
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Sebastian

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 14, 2015, 06:28:08 PMThe fact that my misery had made Bubbles' day has made mine.  :)
Talk about killing 2 birds with one stone ;)

Bubbles

I'm happy my made-day due to your misery made your day!!

Sebastian

3 birds with one stone

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Maelstrom

A certain someone has been banned.

the_last_sheikah

Wait, who? What happened?

Maelstrom

We aren't supposed to talk about banned members, if I remember correctly. The post was deleted, but someone quoted it, if you want to look for it. And, if you want to know who, just know that a banned user has their username removed from the members list.

Waddle Bro

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 14, 2015, 06:41:37 PMWe aren't supposed to talk about banned members, if I remember correctly. The post was deleted, but someone quoted it, if you want to look for it. And, if you want to know who, just know that a banned user has their username removed from the members list.

oooooh, okay, found it, gotcha.

Bubbles