News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 03, 2015, 04:33:51 PM:)  ;)  :D  ;D  >:(  :(  :o  8)  ???  ::)  :P  :-[  :-X  :-\ :-* :'(
I use those cause I kinda have to......if I don't people think I'm mad all the time.

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on May 03, 2015, 04:53:51 PMI use those cause I kinda have to......if I don't people think I'm mad all the time.

Sorry, I was just expressing my current emotion.

But if you didn't I bet we wouldn't think you were mad all the time.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 03, 2015, 07:15:02 PMBut if you didn't I bet we wouldn't think you were mad all the time.
If you're not being sarcastic.....ok!

Dudeman

So. This just happened.

teh grammarz
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Hero of Trains

Yes, he was very nice and saved your life. Also, I'm in a horrible mood because of my Stats exam today, so I apologize if  I overreacted slightly.
I was actually in the reply box ready to correct your grammar when Maestro was so very conscientious and did it for me.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Dudeman

oh! I thought you were being sarcastic! I didn't realize the bad grammar was actually putting you in a bad mood. Sorry!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Hero of Trains

Oh, don't worry. I'm already in a bad mood for a variety of reasons, and the grammar thing is only annoying me because today my ENGLISH teacher used the word AIN'T in a sentence.  >:(
 I couldn't tell her she was wrong, because she would knock me on points, so I've been taking it out on other people with bad grammar. Looking back at it, that was not the most productive way for me to express my anger, so I must apologize to you.  :)
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Dudeman

Wow! People settling petty arguments on NSM! Who knew?!

Apology accepted, o gracious lady of the knowledgeable path.

Hero of Trains

Great! Glad we could work this out. :)
Hope you have a great day! ;D

mikey

what the crap you have to be a bot
unmotivated

Dudeman

Dude, can you seriously not comprehend the level of niceness Trains is exhibiting here?

Hero of Trains

Don't worry, this is just a relapse. He already said I was a bot once in the draw a pokemon thing. Eventually, he'll come around ;)

braix

I think you've replaced mlf as the most positive/happy person on nsm
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Or we could have an official NICENESS DEATHMATCH!! *screaming crowd*