News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

Olimar12345

You do a good maestro, pds.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Thanks, Olimar. I take pride in my title of Maestro. Maestro, after all, is an honorific title of respect. (The term is most commonly used in the context of Western classical music and opera, in line with the ubiquitous use of Italian musical terms, of course)
what is shitpost

Dudeman

My Sebastian impression is non-existent so I'll go with the next best thing: a Seabass impression.

Good, eh?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

I hope you didn't intend that to be funny
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dudeman on October 11, 2016, 09:13:43 PMMy Sebastian impression is non-existent so I'll go with the next best thing: a Seabass impression.

Good, eh?

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on October 11, 2016, 09:13:43 PMMy Sebastian impression is non-existent so I'll go with the next best thing: a Seabass impression.

Good, eh?
I don't get it
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Good, eh?

You again?!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'd do a Sebastian/MLF impression, but it would be gone in 5 minutes.
what is shitpost

mikey

unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

Simply put, I was told by a friend to make something creative about hurdles (as a theme, not necessarily literal hurdles). I said "ok". Some of my friends made poetry, one made music, and then there's me:

Fairly Large Image
[close]

Its positive reception made my day.

EDIT: Also this:

Not That Big of an Image
[close]
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Tobbeh99

Just edited my Main Theme arrangement from Skylanders: Trap Team. I love when you end up with an arrangement you're satisfied with in every way! It's looks good, it's faithful to the original, and even sounds good in finale! :D
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

It is a good feeling! I'm glad you're satisfied with your arrangement!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Onionleaf

I was shopping for cross-stitching threads today, and the girl at the counter (after asking me what my project was) told me that she's working on cross-stitching every single Pokémon and was really excited about the new generation about to be released. Now that's dedication, and I'm happy that she wasn't shy to tell me about it. Makes me want to share all my game-related artsy projects with the world too. :D