3. Jub3r7 - Trainer (Human)
4. drpamplemousse - Trainer (Human)
5. askalice23 - Giovanni (Master Wolf)
6. gzgregory - Copycat (Seer)
7. Raymondbl - Mayor (Guardian)
8. Dude - Trainer (Human)
9. ETFROXX - Rocket (Wolf)
10. master_gamer38 - Trainer (Human)

I was extremely happy with this game overall. I loved the activity I saw (with the unavoidable exception of ETFROXX).

Here are my individual player thoughts:

Mashi - I think you contributed to the game a lot, but the very first phase you acted very weird, alerting people to you falsely. I mean, you're a very good TWG player, so I was a bit surprised to see the "don't wolf me!" speech. I don't need to lecture you, you're better than me at this.

SuperFireKirby - played a good wolf, or at least, a bad human. You were good at being subtle up until your lynching, which is also where the game sort of fell apart for you guys.

Jub3r7 - I was impressed by you this game. Not awkward or uneasy or indecisive the entire game. You used your brain and were not fazed by anything, piecing together tiny bits of clues as they came. Very great performance all around, congratulations.

drpamplemousse - you were sort of neutral for me this game. I mean, you played well, but you didn't play fantastically. You didn't really do much to affect the game, and even though you had the occasional moment of realization, your way of wording things seemed off to everyone else leading to your lynching.

askalice23 - I was impressed. I mean, had I been playing this game, there would have been no doubt in my mind you were human, up until things sort of fell apart and you started looking suspicious. Still, I always admire your ability to stay cool while under the pressure of being a wolf, nice job.

gzgregory - First timer. You didn't scream "first timer" to me though, you played rather well. Stayed calm while being the Seer, and was able to work well with the Guardian to help out the humans. You Seer'd the right people too for the situation, in my opinion.

Raymondbl - Urk. Well, you performed above my expectations...which were incredibly low. You did a better job of not acting stupidly and rashly this game, up until the night you were wolfed. One thing you need to accept: I am the host, and if I say you're dead, you don't doubt me. You need to accept that things don't always go your way, and with dignity and maturity. That's my only complaint though.

Dude - outstanding, great job helping the humans and trusting your instincts (which were typically good). More active this game, it really showed your ability to play.

ETFROXX - well, you did good for a wolf, I suppose, but that was due to you not playing. Victim of circumstance and all that, I know, but truthfully you managed to stay in the game due to luck. :D

master_gamer38 - Urk, the night one victim. Don't have anything to say really.

Okay, with that being said, it was a close call, but MVP goes to Jub3r7. He played great this game, especially considering he's relatively new to this. You can call it the birthday present that you earned. ;)

A couple last thoughts - the night no one was wolfed, I was disappointed. I mean, seriously, that was careless of the wolves to let an opportunity go by. Also, you may be wondering how ETF let me know who to wolf when she was obviously not active, yet the only wolf left. It was through text, guys. Think outside the box.

I am very happy with my hosting opportunity, I had way more fun than the usual player role. GREAT JOB. :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Jub3r7 is the first new TWGer player that I'm proud of here.
A+++++++++

DrP

So, when do host sign ups begin for the next game?

askalice23

So i guess it safe to say sorry to ray :P You can see why i turned on you now. Also i applaud Mashi, you kept pushing and pushing and got me out of my game and caught my slip ups.

All in all it was an awesome game everyone played extremly well and it was very active. Glad TWG is going back to what it was.

Mashi

So askalice23, would you like to be Host next game since you were supposed to host for this one?

SuperFireKirby

I was away that night and lack your phone number. Not sure where askalice was but I sure the situation is similar.

Anyways, I had such a great plan for framing Mashi and I had it all nice and typed out when I realized ray was still in the game. I went back a few pages and saw I had been wolfed because of a SAFETY BWAHHHHHH. I think it is possible to say the wolves lost due to circumstance.

But humans played a great game as well. Good Job!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 07, 2011, 09:19:02 PMAnyways, I had such a great plan for framing Mashi and I had it all nice and typed out when I realized ray was still in the game.
Mostly out of curiosity, what was this plan?

Jub3r7

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 07, 2011, 09:19:02 PMI was away that night and lack your phone number. Not sure where askalice was but I sure the situation is similar.

Anyways, I had such a great plan for framing Mashi and I had it all nice and typed out when I realized ray was still in the game. I went back a few pages and saw I had been wolfed because of a SAFETY BWAHHHHHH. I think it is possible to say the wolves lost due to circumstance.

But humans played a great game as well. Good Job!
Yeah. I kept my vote on you even when Dude also changed his vote to "SFK", because it didn't make sense for you to restate your vote on ray, especially after he claimed guardian.
So, it wasn't really just circumstance.

And drp, your vote on ray mentioned that you had been "looking at what's going on"...
Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 29, 2011, 12:45:16 PMRays PMs to Askalice are quite suspicious... even in my early days, I didn't pull a stunt like that.

So Im voting for ray because is just digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole.

I may not be super active, but looking at what's going on makes my decision stand
I presumed that if you really were paying attention you would have noticed that Ray was claiming the guardian, and that the seer had announced no counter-claims.
I really am sorry for lynching you.  :(
Unfortunately I owe gz a video... since you didn't turn out to be the last wolf. x(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

askalice23

I would host but my last finals are coming up, so I will host after this next one because I want to keep things moving. I know I do not have the time to host at the moment.

SuperRiolu

I wish I was able to play. I was moving over here and everything.

I might put in for hosting, since I really have nothing to do.
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Raymondbl

Well, Slow, you have to admit technically, rules-wise, I would be correct and should not have been wolfed, and the only reason why I messed up is because I didn't know you would do that.  But life's not always fair, so whatever :P   
Also, askalice, you did a very good job pretending to be a human - it was the fact that you pointed out something about me being given away and telling everyone my pm ("shhh!") that I trusted you.  Nice game. 
I knew something was fishy when ETF said she couldn't use the computer.  And she appeared RIGHT when she was about to be lynched by a Phantom.
Mashi, I'm sorry  :'(  But I do have to admit, your reasoning to me in the chat was very good, and I see your point now.  Good job!

Also, MG I'm sorry for taking your time.

Very interesting game, my first game as a blue role, and my first experience on how not to mess up by overthinking!
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

ETFROXX

Lulz I'm sorry guys. Even when I was ungrounded (which I seriously was grounded) my heart wasn't totally in the game. Congrats humans.

Greg

Cool, not bad for my first game.  ;D

Anyway, I have to congratulate you, Jub. You did a really good job this game of finding wolves this game.
Except Drp. And that reminds me, I have a video to watch  ;)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 08, 2011, 06:59:29 AMWell, Slow, you have to admit technically, rules-wise, I would be correct and should not have been wolfed, and the only reason why I messed up is because I didn't know you would do that.  But life's not always fair, so whatever :P   

I don't have to admit anything. You changed your guard. If I had wolfed gzgregory, you know you would have claimed that your last pm protected him. So I am not admitting anything, I can't believe you would pull a stunt like changing your guard after the phase was over, fully knowing. It irritated me actually, it's almost like cheating and guarding both people.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 08, 2011, 09:28:44 AMLulz I'm sorry guys. Even when I was ungrounded (which I seriously was grounded) my heart wasn't totally in the game. Congrats humans.
I'll believe you since you'd have no reason to lie after the game.  You missed alot, though.  It's always harder to enjoy something when you start in the middle of it.  

gzgregory, you played really good this game.  Nice choice of seerings, I would've messed up sooner.  Keep up the great work!

Slow, yes you don't have to admit anything, I'm not making you.  I would think it's reasonable, though.  If you would of wolfed gzgregory, yes, of course I would claim that.  but I would be wrong, and I'd know I'm wrong, and there is no shred of evidence at all that I am right, because it was late, and late pm's should not be accepted. After that, I would grudgingly accept.  In this case, however, I have a technical advantage.  I can think of everything, and do everything (though mostly stupid).  With me, expect the unexpected.  I'm sorry it irritated you, it would have made me irritated too if I were in your place.  Technically I was not cheating (I always take advantage of the technical part of things), but you are right, it is exactly what I intended.  In the current situation, based on the current rules, I would be correct.  

I do not want to argue any more, since the game is already over and nothing can be amended, except my respect.  You have, and are, treating me as a little brat who always cheats, insults, is selfish, etc.  I may be stupid, yes, but I did not choose so.  

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.