News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Jub is so epic; he takes the time to expand his random-Pokemon avatar and confuse many, many people. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

BDS is the most fucking awesome and wonderful person EVER because he'll get me a Dream World Gible and I'll love him forever for doing that! <3 :D

K-NiGhT

FSM is really cool and awesome and yeah and i love that he listened to my awful tinychat concert and pretended to like it :D
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

I seriously liked it! :c

K-Night proved me that he could come to FSM as a guest star! ;)

Nebbles

FSM is a pretty cool dude and is always nice to others!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

I AM STOPPING ALL THE FSM PRAISE.

Nebbles is a very nice person, even though she stopped all the cool convosations.

FSM-Reapr

Why are you always so mean to me? :<

You like Final Fantasy so that makes you cool.

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Social has very good intentions even though his actions sometimes bewilder and discourage people. He's a good guy in truth.

Also FSM is surprisingly sweet and even though he's arrogant, it's the kind of pride that you can't help but love.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Slow is a very sweet guy, and I love talking to him and reading his reviews of movie/game music!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

Nebbles has awesome let's plays, and covers everything about them very well. Also, she has acool scribblenauts hat!

...Even tho she didn't pick Golem... -_-
Party Hard!
[close]

Toby

K-night is a very funny guy, his emotion pictures he posted in TWG really put me in a good mood.

I also secretly get mixed up between him and Kman, but with the new avatars I'm doing better!

Yugi

Quote from: Kman96 on December 28, 2012, 04:52:09 PMNebbles has awesome let's plays, and covers everything about them very well. Also, she has acool scribblenauts hat!

...Even tho she didn't pick Golem... -_-
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 28, 2012, 06:12:04 PMK-night is a very funny guy, his emotion pictures he posted in TWG really put me in a good mood.

I also secretly get mixed up between him and Kman, but with the new avatars I'm doing better!
YOU DON'T SAY.
Skip me.

FSM-Reapr

TBWCW you're from Scotland and you're manly enough to not wear a dress! :D

the_last_sheikah

FSM you seem really nice to everyone, though annoying sometimes, but you're still a cool guy.  Also you make funny sex jokes ;).
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!