"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Toby

You're also interested in TWG and that's uber cool!

SlowPokemon

You're definitely going to look young even when you're super old and all your friends will be jealous when young women are hitting on you
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Toby

I can just imagine you being one of those hilarious people showing no emotion as the world cries it's eyes out at you.

Yugi

Because Slow broke the combo I'm going to say this.

Boy you play TWG and thats super coll

Toby

Social, you're playing my TWG and that's super cool.

SlowPokemon

Will you stop posting every other post? Makes it seem like you're fishing for compliments. [/rant]

Sorry. In a bad mood. Skip me please.

Toby

Slow held up this thread for 2 days, naughty boy and sorry Slow, just a long day on the computer, I was posting everywhere.

Slow's a wise guy can be funny when he wants to be.

Did not skip you, what you going to do? :)

Jokes.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

blueflower is an all-around awesome dude, but apparently he needs to learn the correct method of posting images. Because his current technique is UNSATISFACTORY.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

SFK is awesome because I can geek out about Avatar and Korra with him. :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Neebles is supah coll for the same reason, and that I don't think she took sides in the Borra/Makorra thingy. She also taught me what the word shipper meant. I don't know how I feel about that.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Superfirekirby, you always have something to say at the right time and that makes you cool.

blueflower999

Yugi and I have something in common; we both love making self referential jokes  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Blueflower is a great reviewer of games, has good tastes and generally has great opinions to share--and they are always shared politely and with restraint, something to be commended, especially on the Internet.