News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

I am sometimes bothered when someone uses a word twice or more in the same sentence.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Bugs me when someone arranges a song I've been thinking about arranging... XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Those people who talk about nothing but their relationships. Every. fucking. day.

MAKE IT STOP
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

Quote from: Nebbles on May 17, 2012, 06:57:03 PMThose people who talk about nothing but their relationships. Every. fucking. day.

MAKE IT STOP
Yeah I hate coupleism too.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Just because you have absolutely nothing interesting to say doesn't mean I want to hear about your stupid relationship ALL THE GODDAMN TIME. SHUDDUP

my thoughts on that.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

This is why it is quarantined to a topic

me irl
[close]

the_last_sheikah

Except for when people forget to lock the quarantine door and the virus spreads to MMD, thought of the moment, and My life sucks...

I hate it when people use the F-word more than 2 times in a sentence.  LEARN SOME NEW WORDS WHY DON'T 'CHA?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Raymondbl

^that depends on if it actually made their day or made their life suck.  Then it would be appropriate, especially if there's not much room for discussion about it.   

edit: I hate it when people misunderstand others and then start flaming them.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Jub3r7

Don't you just fucking hate it when people have to fucking cuss all the fucking time?

XD, I'm joking, don't worry.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

I hate it when people say exetera or something of the like. Also, you can't times 2 by 3, you multiply them.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dude

Zunawe

That's exactly what I was pointing out. Nobody outside of my intelligent group of friends can understand that it's two words..
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

KefkaticFanatic

But it doesn't change how you say it....???

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

Oh, but it does. There's EK-set-ehra, and there's the correct ET SET-ehra.

I program things

Jub3r7

Latin: Et = And, Ceteri = The Rest, Et Cetera = And the rest. Except all C's in Latin are hard, so it would be ET KET-ehra.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]