News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I hate when I really concentrate on stopping a bad habit, like not eating lunch as was the case with me a while ago, and after months of eating lunch every day, I miss one day and my mom yells at me how I never eat lunch ever
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

I don't eat lunch enough. When I do it ends up being a peanut butter sandwich and some pretzels. I'm just not hungry. My parents don't yell at me, but my dad keeps mentioning it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

it's just annoying to take time to make it, also...

My grandmother is pretty much a giant pet peeve. I know one member who can relate.

SuperFireKirby

When I get to work and there's a shit ton of dishes in the sink. Or when Anthony the Mexican doesn't prep enough of a certain food, forcing us to scramble to get things out on the counter. Or when my paycheck is a day late, making it even less likely I'll be able to get Humble Bundle 5 before it ends.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Relatives who are totally cheap-asses.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

When people say: "In order that I may be able to. . ."
Just pick one.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Zunawe on June 13, 2012, 09:01:41 PMI don't eat lunch enough. When I do it ends up being a peanut butter sandwich and some pretzels.
That's what I eat for lunch every day at school, never gets old.the combination, not the sandwich itself
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Zunawe

It doesn't get old, it just feels like cheating. Every time my dad asks my what I had for lunch today I end up saying one of two things: "Oh yeah! Lunch!" or "Peanut butter-"
Bananas go well with PB too.

I program things

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Zunawe

Tasty peanut butter is tasty. I could have said anything and you could have responded that way.

I program things

SlowPokemon

When girls don't come flocking to me begging me to date them >:( so annoying

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 14, 2012, 07:57:10 PMWhen girls don't come flocking to me begging me to date them >:( so annoying

XDDDDDD

I think people are just shy, right?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 14, 2012, 07:57:10 PMWhen girls don't come flocking to me begging me to date them >:( so annoying
Yeah! women should just hurl themselves at us. It's just not right.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 14, 2012, 08:21:46 PMYeah! women should just hurl themselves at us. It's just not right.

RIGHT???