News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Shadoninja and SFK for best sense of humor on NSM.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

*votes SuperShadoFireNinjaKirby*
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Ok I take back everything I posted here about people

The only thing I hate is show offs. This includes people who do things purely for other people's attention/reaction. It's at its absolute WORST when the person is so accustomed to showing off that they don't even know they do it anymore.

Yugi

Quote from: Yugi on January 10, 2013, 05:09:13 PMWhen People can't respect other people's opinions. It goes like this.

Quote from: Yugi on January 24, 2013, 08:58:55 PMI sort of think that Layton is overrated

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 24, 2013, 09:02:42 PMok go back to your house where you've never even tried a game
Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 24, 2013, 09:09:02 PMCrawl back into your miserable hole and stay there until you realize that what you just said is the dumbest thing ever come out of your mouth.

EDIT: This was the same person who called us all weebs for picking an anime movie over some other movie.

EDIT: Yay page 50 claim.
Fixed.

Waddle Bro

Have you even played Layton games?

Yugi

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 24, 2013, 09:00:50 PMOk I take back everything I posted here about people

The only thing I hate is show offs. This includes people who do things purely for other people's attention/reaction. It's at its absolute WORST when the person is so accustomed to showing off that they don't even know they do it anymore.
I have a showoff-y personality. If I get something or make something I just have to show it to someone. I've been able to suppress it somewhat but it still slips out occasionally.

I also love getting harmless reactions from others.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

^I'm all about getting reactions out of you guyz. And I end up tying for funniest person on NSM with the other show-off in an apparent vote that seems to have come out of nowhere. SHOWS WHAT YOU KNOW BUUBELS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 24, 2013, 09:42:59 PMIf I get something or make something I just have to show it to someone.
That's just natural, unless you're a misanthrope who stays locked up in your house all day...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

The STOP RUNNING Boss.

Clanker37

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 24, 2013, 09:58:30 PMThat's just natural, unless you're a misanthrope who stays locked up in your house all day...
Actually, my Aunt is the opposite. She goes on about little things and makes us watch her as she "Remembers what that person said" But when she does something like win an award, my Uncle tells us. Even though she's been talking for the last hour, she never mentioned it. You'd think she'd tell us straight away, so that we could listen to her being interesting?  Nope, she just rambles on about something and keeps the award quiet. She's a crazy bitch.

But it's alright. She lives in Melbourne, on the other side of the country, so we don't have to put up with her often. SUCK IT EASTERN STATES. YOU HAVE MY AUNT. SUFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!

Toby

Not sure if I should laugh or be concerned.

Yugi

I live in NSW.

Should I start running?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 24, 2013, 09:00:50 PMOk I take back everything I posted here about people

I hate hate HATE attention whores who act like they're not seeking attention.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.