News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Yugi on January 24, 2013, 09:29:56 PMYes.
you should go to see a shrink then

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 25, 2013, 03:29:02 AMI hate hate HATE attention whores who act like they're not seeking attention.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 25, 2013, 03:29:02 AMI hate hate HATE TEENAGE GIRLS WHO ARE ALL NO GOOD, DIRTY attention whores who act like they're not seeking attention CUZ THEY'RE TEENAGERS. AND GIRLS. AND WHORESSSSSSSSS. WHO I HATE. BURRRRRRRRN THE WITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SHE TURNED ME INTO A NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWT. I GOT BETERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. JOHNNNNNN CLEESEEEEEEEEEE.
i think you were actually trying to say this

HEY GUYZZZZZZZ I HAVE FOUND A NEW WAY TO PESTER SLOW.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I'm not from Monty Python
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

When people post projects in the creativity board before they're even started o_-

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 25, 2013, 06:20:44 PMWhen people post projects in the creativity board before they're even started o_-
Sometimes, it helps people get organized... or prepared before the actual thing begins, so they don't have to rush.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Not really, I can't see what it accomplishes. Get at least something done before making a topic.

You can do that in a Word document or something. Besides I'm talking about people "lol imma write this story" etc.

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 25, 2013, 06:20:44 PMWhen people post projects in the creativity board before they're even started o_-
I'M SORRY, SLOW, I HAVE LOTS OF AMBITIONS...NOT TO MENTION LOTS OF HOMEWORK. IF I HAD ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD, I WOULD SPEND EVERY SECOND OF IT WORKING ON MY NSM BABIES.......

....and watching YouTube.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Oh right, I still need to PM you about that iTunes thing.

Yugi

The fact that the black guy seems to get killed first in almost any slasher movie I watch.

Jub3r7

You're right, they're doing it all wrong. *insert racist comment here about more black people dying that isn't actually funny*
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Quote from: Yugi on January 26, 2013, 08:29:09 PMThe fact that the black guy seems to get killed first in almost any slasher movie I watch.

It's a common horror trope, unfortunately.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

If you're black, blonde, asian, get your own gratuitous sex scene, or show boobs to the camera, ZOMBIES WILL EAT YOU.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

There's a whole post on Tumblr about "shit you don't do during horror movies" and man, is it true.

My favorites are when people hear scary noises, AND GO TO INVESTIGATE THEM. BECAUSE THAT'S SMART.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

Don't Worry, the killer is dead, we're not going to die.

The words you should never say during a horror movie.

Toby

Quote from: Yugi on January 27, 2013, 03:48:07 PMDon't Worry, the killer is dead, we're not going to die.

The words you should never say during a horror movie.

More like, "what was that? ...I'm going to check it out"