News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Quote from: Yugi on March 25, 2014, 12:19:10 AMPeople who put giant ass GIFs in their signature making it impossible for me to look at the forum properly on a 3DS.

There's a setting in your profile to make it so you don't see the sigs at all. I use it.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 23, 2014, 05:24:10 PMWhen people add "haha" to a point to avoid making it seem offensive, it really grinds my gears. i.e., "I really disagree with that point, haha"
Haha, that bothers you? That's silly, haha.

braix

That's just stupid, lol
^isthatbetter
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yugi

When sites make password restrictions such as "you must have all of these things or else it's not valid". It's annoying and I don't care about the safety of my password just let me sign up

Maelstrom

When people spell things terribly wrong.

braix

When I'm tryinf to type gut then kne if my omhands in on the wornf place ad whtn i try to press the back burton vot thwb i ptess sinwthibg else insheaf snd it goes all like mtji==]]]]][]=m_
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Are you sure you're thirteen you already grasp the basics of trolling so expertly
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 06, 2014, 05:37:26 AMAre you sure you're thirteen you already grasp the basics of trolling so expertly
He's learning from dude I'm pretty sure
unmotivated

Dude

I'm such a good role model.

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 06, 2014, 05:37:26 AMAre you sure you're thirteen you already grasp the basics of trolling so expertly
i'm pretty sure i'm thirteen i think

thanks Dude

mikey

Quote from: Dude on July 23, 2014, 05:43:53 PM
Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 23, 2014, 05:24:10 PMWhen people add "haha" to a point to avoid making it seem offensive, it really grinds my gears. i.e., "I really disagree with that point, haha"
Haha, that bothers you? That's silly, haha.
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 06, 2014, 04:15:47 AMWhen people spell things terribly wrong.

That's funny, because
Quote from: maelstrom. on October 06, 2014, 04:35:45 AMIt thinks your a girl because of your forum profile.
^^actually my pet peeve though
Like, I know people already complain about this one a lot, but I still don't understand how it's such a common error
Somebody told me once that it's because "apostrophes make it seem possessive"
And I had to restrain myself from punching them in the throat

SlowPokemon

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on October 06, 2014, 02:49:21 PMLike, I know people already complain about this one a lot, but I still don't understand how it's such a common error
Somebody told me once that it's because "apostrophes make it seem possessive"
And I had to restrain myself from punching them in the throat
This is literally (figuratively) me.  Example: On facebook someone posted something like guys are afraid to tell girls that they're beautiful, and "I dare you to comment your beautiful!"
And I'm just sitting there, "I would never ever type 'your beautiful'"
Regardless of how pretty they are.
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

my beautiful

my beautiful what

the real questions