News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 13, 2015, 02:47:04 PMI get it, for old people who don't understand this "new-fangled technology" but really, if you are under 50, you should know how to use the self-checkout.

I hate when I walk into an auto shop, and everyone there assumes I have no idea what I'm doing, just because I'm a girl... And when they try to charge me extra because they think I don't know how much the auto work I need actually costs... I'd fix my car my damn self if I had somewhere to do it!  >:(

Doesn't just happen to girls. When I go in to stores alone, people think I'm a kid (despite my manliness) and try to give me the incorrect amount of change. I know how money works y'know.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ZeldaFan

Well, anyone under 18 is considered a "child" so...

Things like this happen when you look young for your age too... Like me. I bet people think I'm 19-20 most times

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 13, 2015, 06:02:15 PMWell, anyone under 18 is considered a "child" so...

Things like this happen when you look young for your age too... Like me. I bet people think I'm 19-20 most times
You do look like 19 :)

Xaoz

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 13, 2015, 06:02:15 PMThings like this happen when you look young for your age too... Like me. I bet people think I'm 19-20 most times

You wish!

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

ThatGamer

I saw a picture of you in face to the name topic, Zelda fan, you look pretty much 25 to me. How old are you?

Ps, look in the last three pages of face to the name, you'll see I look very much an adult.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

That didn't show up for me...

braix

Just......click the person's name?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Doesn't work. Damn you Windows 8.

blueflower999

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 14, 2015, 03:08:08 PMDoesn't work. Damn you Windows 8.
Something tells me this isn't Windows 8's problem.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

ThatGamer

I can't click on ZF's profile.

But that's ok. Jeff told me.

Sebastian

Windows 10 might be better ::)

ThatGamer

Lol, maybe...in five years when it's released...

Sebastian

Google it.
It's coming out soon.