News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

People Who Capitalize The First Letter In All Of Their Words Really Piss Me Off Sometimes.
Like, Why In The World Do You Do That? It Takes So Much Extra Time To Type And It's Hard To Read
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

And Then They Say "It's Because It's A Title And I'm Gud At Grammer"
unmotivated

Zunawe

Or they're time travelers from the 18th century.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yug_Guy

"How Do We Know If Words Are Real If We Don't Capitalize Them?"
                                                        -Jaden Smith

Dudeman

bruh

you're making it hard for me to think

that's, like, so true
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

My pet peeve right now is undertale
unmotivated

Dude

So I really don't like people who go on the internet and act like they can do anything they fucking want to on a forum.

Like, really? Gtfo.

Altissimo

Quote from: Dude on November 28, 2015, 02:35:58 PMSo I really don't like people who go on the internet and act like they can do anything they fucking want to on a forum.

Like, really? Gtfo.

p much

JDMEK5

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 28, 2015, 09:38:41 AMPeople Who Capitalize The First Letter In All Of Their Words Really Piss Me Off Sometimes.
Like, Why In The World Do You Do That? It Takes So Much Extra Time To Type And It's Hard To Read
similar To this, i Hate It when People only capitalize Certain Words For no reason At all. like my Brother. #SofrUsTraTIng
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dude

I'm honestly tired of every single mostly white family in those holiday feast commercials having a single black, Asian, and latino person in them.

No family has that.

I mean, I get it, you want representation. So make a black family one year and just change for next year.

braix

'Oh we can't seem racist, so let's give this man an asian wife and a black cousin, whose husband is latino! Great!'
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

I have two black cousins lol but I get your point

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on December 06, 2015, 06:02:12 AMI'm honestly tired of every single mostly white family in those holiday feast commercials having a single black, Asian, and latino person in them.

No family has that.

I mean, I get it, you want representation. So make a black family one year and just change for next year.

If things go as I expected, there might be some interesting looking kids here in 10 years. XD Even if it's unrealistic to a lot of people, it might get some extra attention from pissed off old hicks complaining.

Also I noticed there were Asian and black people in Laketown in the Hobbit movie. I think it makes sense hahaha

Quote from: Dude on November 28, 2015, 02:35:58 PMSo I really don't like people who go on the internet and act like they can do anything they fucking want to on a forum.

Like, really? Gtfo.

lol

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on December 06, 2015, 10:06:56 AMI have two black cousins lol but I get your point
Quote from: Dude on December 06, 2015, 06:02:12 AMa single black, Asian, and latino person in them.

checkmate
unmotivated

braix

You know how in the US, students say the Pledge of Allegiance every morning at school?
Nobody really knows what they're saying by saying the Pledge, and there's always a couple people saying it as quickly as possible or switching up words(e.g. "...to the Illuminati").
Like come on, guys. Just don't say it or something-it's not a contest to see who can be the funniest or the fastest.

Somewhat related: Also all my life I thought making kids say a Pledge to the flag of the USA was pretty creepy and weird. A lot of us might not even be citizens(as with me all throughout elementary and middle school). Just a thought.