News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Super Mario Polls!

Started by Ragster2448, August 04, 2011, 10:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote on your favorite Super Mario characters, games, items, and more!

Bob-Omb Battlefield
12 (37.5%)
Whomp's Fortress
3 (9.4%)
Jolly Roger Bay
0 (0%)
Cool, Cool Mountain
3 (9.4%)
Big Boo's Haunt
5 (15.6%)
Hazy Maze Cave
1 (3.1%)
Lethal Lava Land
1 (3.1%)
Shifting Sand Land
0 (0%)
Dire, Dire Docks
1 (3.1%)
Snowman's Land
0 (0%)
Wet-Dry World
0 (0%)
Tall Tall Mountain
1 (3.1%)
Tiny-Huge Island
1 (3.1%)
Tick-Tock Clock
2 (6.3%)
Rainbow Ride
2 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DonValentino

Ragster2448

I've never been good at spelling XD

Cobraroll

Super Mario Sunshine, and later Super Mario Galaxy, set it for me.

Bullet Bills all the way. It's something about their self-destructive bravery, plunging headfirst into the unknown to combat an enemy by all possible means. When you hear that screaming whistle, you know you're in trouble. Duck or dodge, Bullet Bills are incoming!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fingerz

Bullet Bill. So annoying in many Mario games, 'specially the dodging ones.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Greg

Bullet Bills. Because typically they make for more interesting gameplay than Bob-ombs, because of the whole mathematical precision thing that comes up in plenty of Mario levels. Bullet Bills make for levels of frantic dodging, high-jumping, and in the case of homing Bills, running and screaming. Bob-ombs... explode stuff.

Ragster2448

The results:

Bullet Bill: 7
Bob-omb: 8

Close one!

Alright, let's have a game poll.

fingerz

Obviously SM64. Nostalgia to the max!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Obviously Super Mario Galaxy. Super Mario 64 holds a crazy special place in my heart, and I love the nostalgia, but Super Mario Galaxy is a far better game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I'm gonna have to go with Galaxy. SM64 hates me for some reason and I'm usually raging whilst trying to complete later on levels.

Tick Tock Clock and Rainbow Ride. AND THAT FUCKING EEL IN DIRE DIRE DOCKS /hides
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

dahans

That's a tough one... but I think SM64 is the best game in this world. DEFINITELY. Moreover, it was the very first game I got^^.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

spitllama

The original gets the vote!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Cobraroll

This is like deciding which weighs the most of Osmium or Iridium. A very close match between two superchampions. None above, none aside (well, there are some, but I'll leave that to your imagination to avoid flaming).

Super Mario 64 has a special place in my heart, though. I grew up playing that game. Finding a Dire, Dire Docks tutorial on YouTube was what got me into playing piano (and by extension, this site. I should send the guy behind that video a flower). I've even told my friends that I want its staff roll theme played in my funeral.

A vote to the good ol' game of ninety-six. Younger players might find Galaxy and even Galxy 2 better games, but to me, Super Mario 64 is more than the sum of its elements.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.