Arrangement contests - brainstorming topic

Started by Cobraroll, August 29, 2011, 01:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exams are coming! When will you be finished?

Earlier than May 10
7 (36.8%)
May 10 - May 20
3 (15.8%)
May 21 - May 31
4 (21.1%)
June 1 - June 10
2 (10.5%)
After June 10
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Cobraroll

Okay, potential judges, send me a PM. Keep in mind that being a judge/juror (I still have to find out which word is the most appropriate, they will continue to be mixed wildly until then) requires you to actually do something.

But it's fun.

When three jurors have volunteered, we will agree on the exact wording of the arrangement task, deadline and other such things. All you others, fear not. We will take the suggestions posted in this topic into consideration (not doing so would require actual work, remember). When that is done, we'll put up a new topic. Then, you'll get an undisclosed number of days to work, until submissions are closed. Yes, just like the submission threads. Then, the jurors do their magic, and a winner will be announced shortly(?) thereafter.

Seems alright?

Also, keep discussing in this thread. Keep motivating each other. Have fun!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Olimar12345

So have we all agreed that this round will be the "Waltzifying" round? If anyone has an objection, speek up.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

Hold it!

This piece of evidence contradicts that statement, your honor!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 25, 2012, 02:26:17 PMHold it!

This piece of evidence contradicts that statement, your honor!
I fail to see how the evidence contradicts the statement. I'm going to have to penalize you, Mr. Jub3r7. Think harder before you raise an objection.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Cobraroll

We have ONE judgror volunteered. As he also wishes to participate in the contest, we need THREE more.

First bird gets the worm, you know!
And the second mouse gets the cheese...

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

SlowPokemon

Dudeman was the only judge that actually did anything? He was only being a bit harsh. Which was what he was instructed to do.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Okay, that's THREE judgrors volunteering so far. ONE spot left, then.

The judgrors are:
Olimar12345
Dudeman
MaestroUGC
---YOUR NAME COULD BE HERE!---

Cobraroll

WE HAVE FOUR VOLUNTEERS!

Olimar12345
Dudeman
MaestroUGC
Raymondbl

Okay, judgrors, I'll contact you later today. Am a little busy at the moment (but it shouldn't matter to you anyway since you're all several hours behind me and probably sleeping while I write this).

Everybody else, stay tuned for a new topic popping up around here soon!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Cobraroll

^"dgr" pronounced like B.

Any other questions?