Arrangement contests - brainstorming topic

Started by Cobraroll, August 29, 2011, 01:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exams are coming! When will you be finished?

Earlier than May 10
7 (36.8%)
May 10 - May 20
3 (15.8%)
May 21 - May 31
4 (21.1%)
June 1 - June 10
2 (10.5%)
After June 10
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Raymondbl

If it's Solo, I'm signing up.  If it's Choir, I'm signing up too, just as a judge.  Judgror isn't even in the dictionary.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

I'll probably sign up either way. But I think I'd claim the accordion if solo, that would be pretty fun.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 27, 2012, 10:41:57 AMJudgror isn't even in the dictionary.

Until I find out whether Juror or Judge would be the correct term, it might as well be.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Cobraroll

Ahh. I thought, as there are several members they make up a Jury, whereas Judge would imply only one person is making the decision.

I'll still stick with Judgror. Perhaps I'll put in a footnote saying "technically, judge", but I like the term too much to simply thrash it.

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Well I think "judgror" is cute so maybe we should stick with it

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Cobraroll

Solo instrument it is.

Potential judgrors, I await your PMs. As usual, contest specifications will be posted as soon as the judgrors have agreed on a set of rules and criteria.

Cobraroll

Three judgrors have signed up so far. Who wants to be the fourth?

The three are:

Dudeman
Olimar12345
MaestroUGC

Raymondbl

Sorry I'm not judging this time, want to arrange.  Not that I'll have any chance...
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Cobraroll on April 30, 2012, 02:50:39 AMThree judgrors have signed up so far. Who wants to be the fourth?

The three are:

Dudeman
Olimar12345
MaestroUGC

I'll do it! If I can also participate. If not, sorry.

Cobraroll

Okay, we have four:

Dudeman
Olimar12345
MaestroUGC
SlowPokemon

PMs will be sent out to judgrors shortly.

SlowPokemon

I can still enter the competition, right?

Cobraroll

Yes, you can. Your piece will be judgred by the other judgrors.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!