The "Fixing the Sheets" Project

Started by Shadoninja, October 02, 2011, 09:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

Quote from: fingerz on November 04, 2011, 06:03:38 PMAre these two songs meant to have weird noises that continue through most of the song? It seems really odd...
yeah that's how it is in the song
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

Alrighty! I finished these two over the weekend. Now they're perfect. :)

Metroid Prime:

Crashed Frigate - Formatting issues fixed, melodic line altered, missing melodic line added, bass chords edited, octave problems fixed, musical shape added, missing parts added, missing measures added, playability corrected, modifier added.

Magmoor Caverns - Formatting issue fixed, speed corrected, melodic line altered, right-hand lower part added, bass chords edited, incorrect notes fixed, incorrect rythms fixed, missing parts added, playability corrected, modifier added.
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

I'll get to looking over the submitted revisions soon.

but i'd like to offer up an idea for everyone to discuss.
would you like to have a live discussion reviewing 1 or more sheets?

i'm thinking we could do this on tinychat(not concerto's). I could stream the sheet while everyone else has it open in finale or finale reader(preferably the former). we'd first start out with a general overview, noting any major problem areas. after that we'd have a measure by measure look or something. anyone with a piano nearby their computers and has access to a microphone could try to play parts that look difficult and see if they're possible.

I haven't really thought this through too much. I'd like to get everyone's ideas on all of the things that we should discuss.

fingerz

GoronsOrchestrated

I have a Legnd of Zelda Ocarina of Time Gerudo Valley Replacement...  ::)

When the time comes...

If you need it...
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Shadoninja

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on November 29, 2011, 02:49:47 PMI have a Legnd of Zelda Ocarina of Time Gerudo Valley Replacement...  ::)

When the time comes...

If you need it...

if you could post it here that would be lovely. even though we're concentrating our efforts on the metroid section, that doesn't mean we won't also look at other sheets should they be fixed.

Sekter77

I'd be ok with the chat thing too. I know I haven't been here for a while, but that would be a good way to really critique a sheet fully. I'd just need to know how to get on as I've never done that before.
Guitar and video games.

GoronsOrchestrated

Alright, here is the Gerudo Valley Sheets + Midi. Mus Gerudo Fortress.mus and Midi Gerudo's Fortress.mid. :) I apologize for the lack of pdf, but i was unable to make one.  ;)

... ಠ_ಠ

Ragster2448

When it's approved by Shado, I'd be happy to make a PDF for you. :)

Shadoninja

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on November 29, 2011, 03:59:16 PMAlright, here is the Gerudo Valley Sheets + Midi. Mus Gerudo Fortress.mus and Midi Gerudo's Fortress.mid. :) I apologize for the lack of pdf, but i was unable to make one.  ;)

i'm not able to click on those links. could you post them to a hosting site instead?

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Shadoninja on November 29, 2011, 04:04:58 PMi'm not able to click on those links. could you post them to a hosting site instead?
oh, sorry... im new to all this, so im not exaclly sure how to post sheets correctly....  :-[ i will accept propper insruction however..  :-[ :-[

(also, does anyone have any idea where i could post my sheets for ballad of the goddess from LOZ skyward sword??  :D)

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Ragster2448 on November 29, 2011, 04:01:13 PMWhen it's approved by Shado, I'd be happy to make a PDF for you. :)
thanks! ;D id really appreciate that ;) (got to find out how to post tha sheets first tho.. :-[ lawls)

... ಠ_ಠ

Winter

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on November 29, 2011, 06:24:41 PM(also, does anyone have any idea where i could post my sheets for ballad of the goddess from LOZ skyward sword??  :D)

Make an arrangement thread.

GoronsOrchestrated

OK! i found out how to get the files on mediafire and i have done so! :D here are the links mus http://www.mediafire.com/?1m9awezhn6ocn29 midihttp://www.mediafire.com/?k494xya99k2rkmr. hope it works this time!!  :)

... ಠ_ಠ