GoronsOrchestrated's Arrangements - New MM Great Bay Temple

Started by GoronsOrchestrated, November 29, 2011, 06:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

GoronsOrchestrated

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

SMS is the abreveation for Super Mario Sunshine, right?

... ಠ_ಠ

DonValentino

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on March 14, 2012, 12:04:29 PMSMS is the abreveation for Super Mario Sunshine, right?

Yeah, why not? Hi! I'm WarioMan.  :D I think I've never posted here, so here I am.

Just to say two things: The goron-eater dragon it's called Volvagia, not Volviga, and (stupid thing because I'm weird) the last two measures of your Final Battle from Sunshine are a bit bigger than the rest of the measures. Check that the percentage is 90, or the percentage you use. Great arrangements, by the way!  :)

Take a look at mines if you want too! : )

EDIT: Hmm... the same happens with your Volvagia Battle arrangement...

GoronsOrchestrated

... ಠ_ಠ

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

NasiDe

Quote from: WarioMan98 on March 26, 2012, 09:55:17 AM...the last two measures of your Final Battle from Sunshine are a bit bigger than the rest of the measures. Check that the percentage is 90, or the percentage you use.
To my knowledge, Finale always does that. I don't know about other programs, but I know Finale does do that. I'm guessing this is to have it go to the end of the page like the other measures rather than end part way down the page, which looks visually unpleasant (at least to me).

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ganondorf on March 28, 2012, 07:35:34 PMTo my knowledge, Finale always does that. I don't know about other programs, but I know Finale does do that. I'm guessing this is to have it go to the end of the page like the other measures rather than end part way down the page, which looks visually unpleasant (at least to me).
I could be wrong but I don't think it does that intentionally. I think it would rather resize the page to fit the page rather than a single system.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

GoronsOrchestrated

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Lanayru Sand Sea (Past)
Mus Midi
Dear Dad. Good luck at work, vrrm! :'(

... ಠ_ಠ

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

GoronsOrchestrated

... ಠ_ಠ

spitllama

Nvm I lied. HAHA so funny right? It's right. I clocked it at 78. Sorry :'(
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

GoronsOrchestrated

... ಠ_ಠ

pumpy_heart

Nice arrangement of the Sand Sea (Past). I've really only 2 things to say about it: The piece is in E dorian, so the key signature should have 2 sharps. In measure 21 and 28, you'd have to use naturals to show the mixture, but that's a unique aspect, not the norm.
I think you could have under the second layer "L.H." the first four measure, then just have "sim." or similar after that. Kinda looks a little messy and if you don't get it by that point, then lol. It would also be fine to do that the entire piece I think, so you don't have odd swap backs during those sparse sections. Shows that one is pure accompaniment while the other is clear melody. It's not like doing that would be any difficult than anything else in the piece either, so yeah. Might wanna try that out.
Great arrangement overall. Keep pumping them out!