News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I mean, yeah. Sex is something that's different for each and every person and it's hard not to feel scared or repulsed by the concept. It's especially confusing for non-straights (not that I want to get into anything about this) because the traditional "penis meets vagina" definition of sex is null and void when you have two men or two women. So it's almost like everyone, not just gays but pretty much everyone, has to decide for themselves what having sex actually means and what level of sexual contact they're comfortable with/enjoy.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

But it's frightening me enough to the point of should I even look or not... I think it's mostly a fear of the unknown...

FireArrow

Just make sure you date someone who respects how you feel. Don't ever feel pressured to go into a relatioship with someone who won't.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

I mean, those sort of thoughts are what lead me to discovering I was asexual. But since you said you still feel sexual attraction to men, you could just be nervous about the whole stigma of sex and the big deal that people seem to make of it. I know that seems awfully silly coming from me, but there's a lot of people who attach a lot of things to having sex that could really make people nervous that ARE willing, but thinking of all these like, things that people expect from it? Sorry if that didn't make sense - I am trying to help you out here.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

In my opinion, and there are definitely different and valid viewpoints, sex is supposed to be fun. It's something intimate between two people that both people can enjoy in both a physical and emotional way. If you don't like it, or if the idea itself is unappealing, yay. Find another way to be happy with somebody you care about.

If we're talking about being nervous/cold feet/new territory, then I say you should give it a chance, but only with somebody you completely trust to respect how you feel about it. It's new and spooky to everybody at some point (to various degrees). A majority of people determine that it's not spooky after trying it. Of course, you are a bit of an edge case, Dude.

From my point of view, sex is not some taboo thing that only happens for specific reasons and specific ways. And it's easy to forget that subconsciously. If you're curious, talk about it with somebody you trust and are interested in doing something with. If they bring it up, explain your reservations and figure it out from there. But it's not like there's something wrong with being a little bit nervous or being uninterested or being grossed out or whatever.

To put it more eloquently: Do you, boo.

Edit: That last thing had at least one unintentional meaning.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dudeman

Quote from: Zunawe on December 11, 2016, 09:44:11 PMEdit: That last thing had at least one unintentional meaning.
was just about to point this out lol
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 10, 2016, 08:15:31 PMI met a cute dude who works at a bakery in town and there's some mutual interest
There's more than one Dude???
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

Still not as bad as that time I texted Kelsey "Let's hang dude" hoping to hang out with him

instead he screenshotted it and posted it on the forum
I like food.

Dude

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 13, 2016, 02:19:05 AMStill not as bad as that time I texted Kelsey "Let's hang dude" hoping to hang out with him

instead he screenshotted it and posted it on the forum
wait what

braix

Oh, the ever important comma.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Sry to mess you up with more "crazy Tobbeh stories". But if this "stuff" going on at my work wasn't enough, there's also 1, or maybe even 2 girls whom I think also are interested in me! As I work full time I get to know and see a lot of people, and also some of the girls, as most work in the office rather than in the the factory. So y I think they both like me, 1 probably more than the other one. And, tbh, both looks kind of cute and especially the one whom I think likes me the most. But the thing is... they both seem too nice and kind imo, like "lalala everyday's a nice day lalalala", and maybe a bit too similar too me, maybe but idk. And they seem also to "try to get closer to me and getting some connection with me", which feels really cheezy tbh, like "thanks but... no". And the most important point why I'm not interested in any of them is: Because I already think there's a girl interested in, which I described in my previous comments (about the crazy situation)! And I think she's "better" in the sense that she's more unique since she's kind of tough but also good-looking (best of both worlds!). And I want to be in love with her, so if I cared more about the other girls I think she'd care less for me. But it's also annoying with this, I feel sort of like "the prince of the workplace", since I'm young and handsome (according to some of you guys at least), and that every girl wants me. Confusing situation to be in... to say the least.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

oh my god just choose one and say "do you want to go on a date" this really isn't that hard

mikey

or just ask all of them on dates in subsequent weeks
still not hard
unmotivated