News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

Yes, considering I DID ask her out...
I like food.

MaestroUGC

Well then enjoy your date. There's no need to panic over nothing, at the very least, even if this doesn't develop into a relationship at least you two will have had a good time.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

The thing is, people want a long term relationship but they also realize that's not very likely at a younger age.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

@SFK and Maestro

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 11, 2012, 01:46:48 PMIt's not that I choose to be single just for the sake of it, nor for a lack of caring. I just haven't found someone with whom I'd be willing to take that leap. I realize that sounds cliche, but I don't want to spend the energy building a relationship that I know will not be long term, to the order of years.

I'd like the attention but it sounds like a lot of work. Plus there's no way to tell if it's going to be rewarding enough at the end, unlike a degree or job. Right now it seems like my classmates (most are recent graduates) have one or the other, but not both [a relationship and a career]. At this point, I don't really think a guy is worth a PhD -.-

I was just talking to my dad about what my plans were in the next few years and he actually congratulated me (!) for not being so attached to anyone XDDD He pointed out how unhappy he was with my sisters' choices of guys and their general 'now that I have a guy I can stop being ambitious' attitude that comes from it. Which makes it impossible for them to get further degrees or even promotions. He also added that there's plenty of time to get a good person (aka 'someone he'd approve of') since you'd usually see the ones with a good education later on. 

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on June 11, 2012, 07:39:43 PMAt this point, I don't really think a guy is worth a PhD -.-
..oh. I guess you're right.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ETFROXX

MaestroUGC

Well alright then, the Status Quo really is God.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Were you hoping to pick me up on the rebound, Dude?

Dude

FluteNinja

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 11, 2012, 07:19:29 PMThe thing is, people want a long term relationship but they also realize that's not very likely at a younger age.  :P
^Hell Yeah.
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

insaneintherain

What do you do if you like a lot of girls, but none of them strongly enough to really make a decision on who to go for?