News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Today, two weeks and one day after Valentine's Day...
Today, two weeks and one day after Valentine's Day - Girl X is back!

In the time space between then and now, we haven't spoken.
In normal circumstances speaking together at least once would seem inevitable, but the reason for this has been caused by many factors:

Firstly:
Valentine's Day happened on a Thursday, so that's the start of the time space.
And as I posted the day after; she didn't come to school on the Friday.
And then what happened was that the whole next week was winter break.
So the first time I saw her after Valentine's Day was that Monday, more than one weeks later!
Now, we didn't speak together Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday nor Thursday, but...
Today, Friday, she did:

Today's school day was like this:

- First session: Norwegian class
Nothing special regarding the Girl X situation..

- Second session: AML - Anvendt musikklære (translates to "music theory")
This is where she spoke to me:
Since I'm the class-, no, the school-genius when it comes to music, EVERYONE always comes to copy my homework before AML.
Even though she tried her hardest to act like a total bitch, she asked to see my homework. That's it. That's all there was.

- "Big Recess" - is what we call the 45 minute long recess between the second and the third sessions - basically, lunch.
We did go to the same store in the same kinda "group" of people, but nothing more.

- Third session: Language
I have Spanish, Girl X has German. So nothing happened here.

- Fourth session: English
Our teacher had to leave. So we got a ton of work we had to deliver online, before class was over.
What happened here was that she came to me, and said she wanted to work with me..?
And so we worked together. Ta-da.

- When class was over:
I was gonna walk to the tram station with a guy in my class, and Girl X came along!
I and Girl X take the bus so it wasn't long before we separated ways with the guy.
So when we were walking from the tram station to the bus stop, Girl X asked "whatever happened to our holding-hands-thing?"

WELL FUCK!!.... FUCK...
AND THE BEST REPLY I COULD COME UP WITH WAS "well, it's too cold for that now..." FFUUUUCK!!!!!

So she stopped me and asked what I feel about her and I answered that I didn't think anything special of her.. -.- -.- .... -.-
And she also came with all that crap about her getting the "impression" that we were in love with each other and blah bla....
But I only said that I didn't think anything special of her, and that's not really the truth - I mean, I hate her!!

And then we took the bus together to where I have to get off.
She COULD just stay on the bus, because she lives where the bus goes, but NOOOOOOO.... she HAS to get off too, and wait with me...
So we did that, and I took the bus home, and here I am......

Fucking hell, I thought I was done with her... D:

[close]
Birdo for Smash

MaestroUGC

Sounds like she's trying to repress any negativity she gets from you, there's something going on in her deep down that's probably very, very bad.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Toby

KefkaticFanatic

Sounds like you just got a crazy on your hands.  Only choice is to shut them down super hard imo.  Just expunge all elements of the situation.

Then again she might just be delusional and never get over it.

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Ya at this point she just thinks you're teasing her. It's time to have a sit-down conversation and be clear and adamant.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: spitllama on March 01, 2013, 12:16:54 PMYa at this point she just thinks you're teasing her. It's time to have a sit-down conversation and be clear and adamant.
This is probably the best solution. If not, though:
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 01, 2013, 12:37:36 PMHeadbutt her.
That's a good one too. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

I feel like it's such a weird situation (in addition to it being weird, if that mad sense?), by which I mean: It has been over two weeks.
I mean, she MIGHT want me to like "forgive" her, or idk.
What I mean is, that I don't feel like I can do anything about her will to make me like her.
But I really don't want things to be like they are,

so if she keeps up being all crazy,
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 01, 2013, 12:37:36 PMHeadbutt her.
I will consider!! :P
Birdo for Smash

Toby

Whatever country you're from must really be strange, nothing like that would happen where I'm from. Heck, if it happened where my irish cousins are from you 2 would be snogging!

For whatever reason you snog someone where my cousins are from to see if you 2 should go out.. Usually they don't.

Jompa

Norway's not strange,
it's the best damn place to live on earth <-- fact!

sorry, I just had to brag about my amazing country there...
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

jompa plz

everybody knows that finland is the best place to live

ETFROXX

Food for thought:

How do you know when you love someone?

DonValentino

Told'cha she would return. -.-