News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

cashwarrior1

Hah, youtube is a relationship for me.

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on May 12, 2017, 07:27:02 AMNetflix sucks.
For the life of me, I can't figure out why someone would say this, other than maybe an issue with pricing.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

I feel like their selection is too small.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Netflix took off the X-Files and I'm still upset about it :(
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SpartanChief17

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on May 12, 2017, 10:25:30 AMI feel like their selection is too small.
Probably the only good thing about Netflix is the fact that you can order DVDs to be shipped to your house.  When it comes to streaming shows or movies, though, choose something else, like Amazon or Hulu. :-/
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on May 12, 2017, 10:52:36 AMNetflix took off the X-Files and I'm still upset about it :(
Bleh. Glad I already watched through it all already (even the ninth season!).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SpartanChief17

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 12, 2017, 12:56:23 PMBleh. Glad I already watched through it all already (even the ninth season!).
Netflix refuses to add on Season 4 of Agents of Shield.  So I moved on to Amazon and have been watching Dr. Who. 
Spoiler
Netflix actually has added some pretty great shows.  Namely Sherlock and Gallivant.
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

But netflix only has 5 good animus

SpartanChief17

I guess this would have to do with relationships lol.  Found this while reading through some of my English Literature homework:

Intimates
D. H. Lawrence

Don't you care for my love? she said
bitterly.

I handed her the mirror, and said:
Please address these questions to the proper
person!
Please make all requests to head-quarters!
In all matters of emotional importance
please approach the supreme authority
direct!-
So I handed her the mirror.
And she would have broken it over my
head,
but she caught sight of her own reflection
and that held her spellbound for two seconds
while I fled.
Spoiler
[close]

mikey

netflix finally has all 4 seasons of phineas and ferb.  That's probably worth 8 dollars a month
unmotivated

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 12, 2017, 07:16:43 PMnetflix finally has all 4 seasons of phineas and ferb.  That's probably worth 8 dollars a month
You say finally as if they haven't been there for months, which they have.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

cashwarrior1

Well, today I looked at Sara, and I realized that I do desire a relationship with her. In the past, I did just want to be friends, but now, I just want her affection. Now, this doesn't mean I'm going to start trying to take action to persuade her into dating me, or that I'm objectifying women and being sexist because I desire a relationship. This simply means that I am starting to feel the effects of rejection (after 5 months, too) now that I am longing for a relationship that will never happen. Sara confuses me. I decided to take note of every time she showed, or at least attempted to show, affection for me. First of all, the fact that she always wants to walk with me to class, ever since the first day we became friends, the fact that she wants to be around me made me feel like she liked me. During a school dance, I was being boring and depressed because I don't like dancing and everyone else wanted to dance. She was trying to convince me that I wasn't boring and she was having fun sitting with me on a bench, but I was being stubborn. She rested her head on my shoulder before jerking back as if she remembered she was trying not to show affection (and this was before she knew I liked her). Walking down the hall one time, I started to lag behind because she wanted to talk with her other friends and I didn't want to be reminded that she doesn't want to be around me, when all the sudden, she notices and reaches out for my hand (before pulling back because she remembered not to show affection). One time I was depressed and she was trying to comfort me, except we were in a situation in which I didn't feel like talking. She kept trying to get me to laugh by pulling me into her and her friends' conversation. I wasn't in the mood. Her friends decided to go sit with the rest of the band, and I didn't feel like moving (or being around people), Sara noticed I wasn't leaving so she sat with me. She kept trying to persuade me into sitting with the rest of the band where all my "friends" were (in reality, they were her friends and they wanted to talk and hang out with her, not me) and then resorted to poking me until I moved. I told her to just go and sit with her friends, but she said that she's not going to leave without me. Then there was the time at the talent show in which she briefly held my hand for comfort when she was nervous. And that's not the only time she comes to me for comfort, she frequently tries to contact me when stressed or worried (once she texted me at 3 in the morning, and then bumped the text one minute after when she knew I'd wake up). Sorry for rambling, I just wanted to share some good memories I have so I felt better about being rejected. Also, I wanted to start out happy before you guys try to crush my dreams again.