Dusk's Arrangements - Jul. 28th - Pokémon BW "Abyssal Ruins"

Started by Dusk, April 26, 2012, 07:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

You like songs with lots of key changes, huh? (Marowak Dojo, RSE Dive theme, etc.)

I see that your to-do list is now empty. Congratulations!

I don't have any particular thoughts on your arrangement of the RSE Dive theme, but I can definitely see why it took you awhile - it's pretty complex!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Jompa

I love how you included every little detail - you didn't leave out anything that was in the original - except the weird noises at the end. Your arrangement was great :)
Birdo for Smash

Bespinben

Hey Dusk, I had plans for a long time now to arrange the PMD2 Blizzard Island Rescue Team medley. In fact, I've already arranged all the constituent songs (Mt. Freeze, Sky Tower, Mt. Thunder, and Thunderwave Cave), so I think it's only natural that I do the medley. Hope you don't mind?

Dusk

I had plans to arrange this song for a long time too. ;D
You can arrange Blizzard Island Rescue Team medley.
I'll work anyway a long time on "Marine Tube" from Pokémon Black & White 2.
Quote from: Bespinben on August 25, 2015, 12:08:51 AMOfficial seal of approval
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Dusk

Added "Heavy Rainfall" from Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
[PRI] [MIDI] [PDF] [Original]
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Jompa

Quote from: Dusk on September 14, 2012, 07:40:13 AMAdded "Dive" from Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
[PRI] [MIDI] [PDF] [Original]
Ooooomygod! Yess, this is awesomee!
tho I think you mean "Heavy Rainfall" :)
Birdo for Smash

Dusk

(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Dusk

(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Bespinben

Don't know how or why no one has yet commented on it, but your arrangement of the Skyrim theme is fantastic. Your attention to dynamics and articulation in the sheet is commendable, likewise.

Dusk

(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Dusk

Added "Hope" from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth
[ZIP] [PRI] [MIDI] [PDF] [Original]
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Bespinben

Quote from: Dusk on October 13, 2012, 08:52:22 AMAdded "Hope" from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth
[ZIP] [PRI] [MIDI] [PDF] [Original]

Awesome job. I think I see a way to make a solo arrangement out of this... (if you don't mind)

EDIT: Since I'm going to be gone in 5 days, I figure it's fine if you arranged the PMD2 Blizzard Island Rescue Team Medley. Two years would be a long time hold a song on reserve for someone.

Dusk

I don't see a way to make a solo arrangement of this, cause you need two hand for the two melodies at the beginning. And than the high quarter notes witch are in the other piano. ??? If you have enough time in this 5 days, you can do this.

PS: Will you arrange the time you are away from the nsm forum?
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Bespinben

Quote from: Dusk on October 17, 2012, 12:04:02 PMI don't see a way to make a solo arrangement of this, cause you need two hand for the two melodies at the beginning. And than the high quarter notes witch are in the other piano. ??? If you have enough time in this 5 days, you can do this.
Done! I think it turned out well.

Quote from: Dusk on October 17, 2012, 12:04:02 PMPS: Will you arrange the time you are away from the nsm forum?
Sorry, can't. Mission rules. In fact, I think the only time one is allowed to use the internet is on one day of the week, and only for emailing family. I think the reasoning to is keep missionaries from being distracted by "worldly affairs".

(If I'm lucky, I may be able to briefly sneak onto NSM forums to say Hi once every few months. Aren't I such a bad boy? :P)

Yugi

Quote from: Bespinben on October 17, 2012, 10:06:01 PM(If I'm lucky, I may be able to briefly sneak onto NSM forums to say Hi once every few months. Aren't I such a bad boy? :P)
Possibly.
Can you still make arrangements?