News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spyro

I send 100 Purple Pikmin to throw you off the throne. I sit.

blueflower999

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 28, 2012, 05:18:21 PMI send 100 Purple Pikmin, and they lift you up off the throne.
:P I sue Spyro for totally copying me even though he made this thread and therefore has no excuse for missing my post.

You go bankrupt, and I pay you a quarter to give me the throne. Le sit.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

I win. I sit on the throne.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 18, 2012, 06:49:48 AMYou don't have money to pay the taxes. You sell the throne to me. You get a penny, I sit on my throne.
Quote from: blueflower999 on July 29, 2012, 05:59:00 PMYou go bankrupt, and I pay you a quarter to give me the throne. Le sit.

I sue you and I win. Throne get.

(Even though I sued B-Flower I somehow got the throne)

Spyro

I kill you using a mace.

I sit.

FSM-Reapr

You can't kill a Reapr! I take your soul and move your body off the throne. I sit.

PS: I took your wallet. :P

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 30, 2012, 07:55:24 AMYou can't kill a Reapr! I take your soul and move your body off the throne. I sit.

PS: I took your wallet. :P

Installed in the wallet is an "ether trap" I intended to use on Spyro. :P You are trapped inside, allowing me to take the throne.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Spyro

I send in bodyguards to take you and throw you in a river

I sit on the throne

Zunawe

But there was a chomp trap on the throne. You get sent to another dimension and I sit on the throne.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jub3r7

I set the throne on fire. You can keep sitting on it, if you would like.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

I'm wearing a flame-proof suit. I feel nothing and nobody can come close because it burns them.

I program things

blueflower999

I kill you with Red Pikmin.

Then I put on my fire-proof suit. My throne.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

I come out back into the dimension. I send a lightning bolt at you with my magic powers and take the throne to my private resort in Hawaii.

blueflower999

...but it's still on fire, and you burn to death. My throne.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

Hawaii sinks and puts out the fire. You drown and I come back to life as a shark and "sit" on the throne.

I program things