News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

Quote from: Xaoz on February 02, 2015, 05:32:30 PMThis advice is as useful as: Potato.
Hey it's true though. The rank system goes pretty drunk at the beginning of the season. So ya better not play right away.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

I DIDN'T LAND IN BRONZE V

Spoiler
I'm in Bronze IV
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Magic Mole

Holy poop, just checked out the DJ Sona preview...IT LOOKS SO LEGIT

Wolf

It's perfect for arrangers like us :)

braix

DJ Sona is amazing wow.
If only I had cash.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

And it's nice when you have a team wearing headphones eith max sound and you turn on music then there ears go boom!!!!!!!!!

braix

Wolf add me and let's 1v1 for the thingy or this thing is dead

Xaoz

I hate placement-matches....

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

braix

I just realized that if I really want to win games, I shouldn't go mid or adc because I can't carry with those roles. I'm going to start maining top instead. It's pretty much the perfect role for me.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

I wonder if I'd not be Bronze IV if I played top in my provision matches

Xaoz

Toplane has by far the least impact on the game. If you are better than the people on your team, this is not a lane you want to play.

mikey

Down here in low elo the top laner has as much influence as the mid laner
Jax
Rek Sai
Renekton (not anymore :/)
Maokai
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 06, 2015, 04:00:51 PMDown here in low elo the top laner has as much influence as the mid laner
Jax
Rek Sai
Renekton (not anymore :/)
Maokai

You do not have the same possibilites. As midlaner you can roam top or bot, can protect your jungle from invade, deny and enable vision controll and controll objectives and much more...