News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

As a top laner you can roam mid or teleport bot, you can steal your opposing jungler's red/golems or wolves/blue, control baron, TP in for dragon fights
I'm just saying man top has a lot more carry influence in lower elos
unmotivated

Wolf

Wait so what was happening? Oh and yeah I can play at about 8 AM at my local time. It's Miami here so take a look at the world time and see if you can play.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

he'll be 4 hours behind you then
that's 4 in the morning
unmotivated

Wolf

Oh, well thats just......... Then how bout 6 in the morning for you?

braix

I can't even wake up earlier than 1pm on saturday
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 06, 2015, 07:33:17 PMI can't even wake up earlier than 1pm on saturday
Hmm.............

King Sammer

Oh my goodness...
My sister plays League Of Legends.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Sebastian

Quote from: King Sammer on February 07, 2015, 08:00:54 AMOh my goodness...
My sister plays League Of Legends.
Princess Sammer?

Wolf

braix

I just had the most fun playing League in a while :D
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1725181073/212794754?tab=overview
I'm halfway to Bronze III now. I still have to work on warding though...
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Xaoz

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 09, 2015, 10:38:39 AMI still have to work on warding though...

Yes, but as I see in the statistics, you almost bought one. Almost!

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

braix

Quote from: Xaoz on February 09, 2015, 11:11:01 AMYes, but as I see in the statistics, you almost bought one. Almost!
Progress!

Wolf

Quote from: Xaoz on February 09, 2015, 11:11:01 AMYes, but as I see in the statistics, you almost bought one. Almost!
I guess KR is like a warding server. We buy wards everytime.

braix

Well now I'm trying to buy at least one vision ward a game. But I just can't bring myself to buy stealth wards idk why

Wolf

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 09, 2015, 06:30:59 PMWell now I'm trying to buy at least one vision ward a game. But I just can't bring myself to buy stealth wards idk why
Because you feel like saving gold to buy a full item so you don't buy them I know cause I used to fell that.